Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 15 2013
By: Sweetbrandigirl Hekseville Citizen 262 posts

One Thing to Say To Naughty Dog Concerning TLOU SP DLC…..

[ Edited ]
27 replies 582 views Edited Nov 15, 2013

LAME !!!.....LAME LAME LAME LAME !!!!!!! OMG !

Of all the story lines they could have given us that would have bee fun and challenging to play ..Like Tommy and Joel after the night Sarah died or Bill and Frank and their struggle to survive or Joel and Tess and their smuggling operation in the Quarantine Zone but NO they give us two Weak Unskilled and Unarmed teen girl to go shopping with at the mall !!! Maybe we should stop at Starbucks for coffee then go look at shoes !!! Let me take a wild guess at how this story ends .....Uh they both get bit Riley dies and Ellie doesn't geezzz that was so hard !! Epic fail Naughty Dog I guess you decided to rest on your laurels instead of giving the single player a real DLC. WE can only hope you don't screw up the TLOU Multiplayer DLC or Uncharted 4 as bad as you did this. 

AGAIN EPIC FAIL ON OF A HUGE PROPORTION !!!!!

Message 1 of 28 (582 Views)
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Re: I Have Just one Thing to Say To Naughty Dog Concerning TLOU SP DLC…..

Nov 15, 2013

Sweetbrandigirl wrote:

LAME !!!.....LAME LAME LAME LAME !!!!!!! OMG !

This. Seriosly, 6 month's writing for an already existing Story from the Comics are really lame.

I say that as a die hard tlou fan. Really disapointed.

"So don’t tell us we’d be happy with some other characters/games because the truth is, we’d just be more disappointed." - conquerator3

❒ single ❒ taken ✔ Joel

TLOU2:
Ellie: I've listen to your lie, and your story. And I can't take it anymore.
Message 2 of 28 (577 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Re: One Thing to Say To Naughty Dog Concerning TLOU SP DLC…..

Nov 15, 2013

I don't get such clowns like you :smileyvery-happy: You haven't even played the DLC and you are spamming the whole forum. Everything that you know is who we are going to play as. You don't even know if it's following the comics or it takes place after them. Ungreatful little empty heads :smileyvery-happy:

''Success is not the key to satisfaction, satisfaction is the key to success''
Message 3 of 28 (540 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
262 posts

Nov 15, 2013
Obviously my post was directed at "WHO" we would be playing and not on whether the story follows the comic or not as it doesn't matter whether it follows the comics or not. Playing Ellie at a point in her life that she has NO experience and most likely NO weapons while she and her best friend Riley run all over a mall as we see in the opening scene is LAME !!!!
Message 4 of 28 (529 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
498 posts

Nov 15, 2013
Umm if you played the game in Bill's town she told Joel "I'm a pretty good shot with that thing" . Where in the world are you getting the idea they have no weapons? The bow is a weapon.....Ellie doesn't use that knife for clipping her toe nails.
Message 5 of 28 (521 Views)
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Nov 15, 2013

burriizy wrote:
Umm if you played the game in Bill's town she told Joel "I'm a pretty good shot with that thing" . Where in the world are you getting the idea they have no weapons? The bow is a weapon.....Ellie doesn't use that knife for clipping her toe nails.

She has pratice with the BBC (air-gun).

That's it at this point.

She has of course her knife, she will probably just use it.

I doubt she has at this point a weapon arsenal like Joel.

What I don't know for sure is but i probably think,

she learned to handle the bow first during the journey with Joel.

On the other side,

we know what happens, means even she can handle weapons well,

it will fail, I think everyone have to admit that.

"So don’t tell us we’d be happy with some other characters/games because the truth is, we’d just be more disappointed." - conquerator3

❒ single ❒ taken ✔ Joel

TLOU2:
Ellie: I've listen to your lie, and your story. And I can't take it anymore.
Message 6 of 28 (517 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2013

If you want to be killing hordes of disabled running targets you can go playing Left4Dead or Call of Duty:Ghost, by the way also you can shoot there a lot of dogs, stupid AI soldiers and also you can argue with kids and stupid ungreatful sods as you, just like you wish to seek a fight right here. If you don't like the coming DLC, then you **bleep** and don't spam on here and let true players wait for another of ND's masterpiece in peace.

Message 7 of 28 (517 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
262 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2013

In reply you to you first she she doesn't have a bow and isn't likely to find one in a mall. Second she said she shot squirrels with a bb gun…. Lastly we don't even known at this point if she even has the switchblade. Which means its two teenage girls unarmed being chased by infected through the mall…oh boy big fun….NOT ! If your happy with it fine play it, I'm just voicing my disappointment which I'm allowed to do here.

Message 8 of 28 (502 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2013

You don't even know a process of the DLC, you haven't played it yet but you are still talking. Why don't you just try playing it and then to express your opinions and angers? :smileyhappy: 

Message 9 of 28 (492 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
498 posts

Nov 15, 2013
You didn't read the comics because Marlene hands her darn knife! How is it that you know she doesn't have a bow?? Where the hell did she learn how to use one? You're in minority of calling this dlc boring so whatever I'm done with this thread :smileyhappy: Deuces.
Message 10 of 28 (478 Views)
0 Likes