Lombax Warrior
160 posts

Re: One month left...

May 14, 2013

Luckily for me, I do online school! Smiley Happy That, and the fact school ends on the 12th of June anyway. So it gives me a good amount of time to prepare, fangirl, watch all the trailers, and so on.

One more month guys - we've made it this far. c:

The Last of Us Is Out!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 27 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
258 posts

May 14, 2013

The Last Of Us comes out on Friday, so just call off sick on Friday. If your parents or whatever need to beleive it, pretend you threw up from the excitement of this slice of game pizza. Which you consumed so much of in the early hours of the morning. Or just, you know, say you have a splitting headache. That works too, and there's no way they can get proof! But what's the fun in that?

Last Of Us GOTY
Message 12 of 27 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

May 14, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:

One month until the day...IT...happens. How are you holding up? Can you still take it? Or are you almost broken? 

One month...

31 days...

744 hours...

Additional: Anyone know an efficient way to get lightly sick enough to stay home, but not enough to go to a doctor? I need it for May 31st and June 14th, for research purposes.

My supplier should have this in earlier, than one month. I'll let you guys know if it was any good.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 13 of 27 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

May 15, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

One month until the day...IT...happens. How are you holding up? Can you still take it? Or are you almost broken? 

One month...

31 days...

744 hours...

Additional: Anyone know an efficient way to get lightly sick enough to stay home, but not enough to go to a doctor? I need it for May 31st and June 14th, for research purposes.

My supplier should have this in earlier, than one month. I'll let you guys know if it was any good.

That's quite an early access.

Message 14 of 27 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

May 15, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

One month...

31 days...

744 hours...

That's quite an early access.

Not really, I think he'll have it in a few days before launch. My supplier is good like that. Smiley Happy

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 15 of 27 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

May 15, 2013
_
am i the only one with a handmade tlou countdown calendar? doubt it. the last 20 months were **bleep** enough to endure and this ones gonna be the same as the others. loooong. gotta forget tlou (yeahright.jpg) and just work hard at work. before i know it, it will be june. im really excited though!!! requested 6-14 off today. even though i havnt said anything while ive waited this last yr, i have read everyones awsome info daily and feel like were all bros for waiting together. one more month... bring it. eat a couple cigarettes. you will get a high fever for a couple days then youll be right as rain boyo

AKyemeni wrote:

One month...

31 days...

744 hours...

Alone and forsaken by fate and by man. Oh lord if you hear me please hold my hand. Oh please understand.
Message 16 of 27 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

May 15, 2013

^ I downloaded a Day Counter app, for my Windows Phone. Tells me the amount of days, hours, minutes and seconds that I live in pain.

I was going to make a thread like this, but thought no-one would post in it. How wrong I was.

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 17 of 27 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

[ Edited ]
May 15, 2013

I just read one of Naughty Dog game designers tweets...and he said this is the last weekend working on The Last of Us. then he  (Benson Russell) tweeted, "almost done."   so...it might not get delayed again.....maybe.

Message 18 of 27 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3654 posts

May 15, 2013

loakum wrote:

I just read one of Naughty Dog game designers tweets...and he said this is the last weekend working on The Last of Us. then he  (Benson Russell) tweeted, "almost done."   so...it might not get delayed again.....maybe.

I told you, mathematics are always right, it's finished next tuesday Smiley Wink

Message 19 of 27 (79 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

May 15, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

loakum wrote:

I told you, mathematics are always right, it's finished next tuesday Smiley Wink

mathmatics? what is this witchcraft you speak of? heehee  (I can't wait)

Message 20 of 27 (70 Views)
0 Likes