Uncharted Territory
1642 posts

Re: One thing that I hate about TLOU forums..

Jun 4, 2013

loakum wrote:

FakeDeath92 wrote:

If you have an opinion someone is always trying to knock you down. Or if you do not like the MP people are quick to join ND's side.

Honestly...that's what I LOVE most about TLOU forums. When they try to come at me, I haze the living crap out of them so mercilessly, they end up crying saying, "leave me alone" "bug off" ect, ect. lol,  In other words...I have fun. ^_^

Haha, oh how I love reading your posts Loakum.

Now, "leave me alone" Smiley Tongue

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 11 of 12 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Re: One thing that I hate about TLOU forums..

Jun 4, 2013

i tend to imagine what kind of people they are in real life. the ones who bash repeatedly and then say how god tier they are i mean. i feel like they act up on the internets cuz they cant in real life. where im from, in real life if you are that disrespectful to a strangers opinion, you get your face punched. its like that everywhere though in real life actually. in the adult world at least. so i imagine these kids are just losers with red hair and trench coats and gothic boots flexing their ego on the internets or somethin. i dunno. i feel like if your going to fight someone online over a game, then in real life youre prolly a **bleep** puzzy. if your a nice dude then youre a nice dude. but thats the internet. i dunno

Alone and forsaken by fate and by man. Oh lord if you hear me please hold my hand. Oh please understand.
Message 12 of 12 (60 Views)
0 Likes