May 09 2014
By: CommanderClif First Son 25 posts

PS3 Save/Trophies Carry over to PS4?

12 replies 2951 views Edited May 9, 2014

Is there an official word on if my PS3 trophies and accomplishments will carry over to the PS4 Remastered when that comes out? I've been holding off on getting in to mutiplayer or doing another run through but hoping that when I get the PS4 version my save will auto unlock surviror mode etc. so its like picking up right where I left off and I can go back just for the comics and tags I don't already have!

THANKS!

Message 1 of 13 (2,951 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Re: PS3 Save/Trophies Carry over to PS4?

May 9, 2014

I severly doubt it, don't see the harm in ND doing it, but it would depend if they could be bothered patching the PS3 version with the ability to do it

I just want to know if the DLC trophies will be included in the PS4 list or separate :smileyvery-happy:

Message 2 of 13 (2,932 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
227 posts

May 10, 2014

I doubt it. It will be its own game therefore will have its own set of trophies, even if a lot of those trophies have the same description it'll still be separate. I'm honestly hoping they create new trophies for the PS4 version to give more replay incenctive and increase the longevity of the game.

I do hope they have Grounded mode unlocked from the beginning on the PS4 version though.

Message 3 of 13 (2,909 Views)
Lombax Warrior
217 posts

May 10, 2014

I really hope that they use the same Trophy list, I don't want 2 TLOU 100%'s in my list, I don't like multiple copis of the same game in my trophy list.

Also, they better let you import your saves and multiplayer progress over to the PS4 version, I'm not starting over.

Message 4 of 13 (2,904 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
227 posts

May 10, 2014

DiamondDM13 wrote:

I really hope that they use the same Trophy list, I don't want 2 TLOU 100%'s in my list, I don't like multiple copis of the same game in my trophy list.

Also, they better let you import your saves and multiplayer progress over to the PS4 version, I'm not starting over.

They have already said multiplayer progress will not carry over.

Message 5 of 13 (2,902 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
217 posts

May 10, 2014

Danny_J_ wrote:

DiamondDM13 wrote:

Really? Well, I'm not getting the PS4 version then. There's no point in playing the MP all over again from the start. I'm not a fan of this decision, not at all.

Message 6 of 13 (2,892 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

May 10, 2014

Danny_J_ wrote:

I doubt it. It will be its own game therefore will have its own set of trophies, even if a lot of those trophies have the same description it'll still be separate. I'm honestly hoping they create new trophies for the PS4 version to give more replay incenctive and increase the longevity of the game.

I do hope they have Grounded mode unlocked from the beginning on the PS4 version though.

Exactly.

Doing the same trophies all again would be pretty boring, and the SP has a lot of potencial to completely new and interesting trophies.

Message 7 of 13 (2,886 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 14, 2014
I personally don't mind doing the trophies all over again. Easy platinum in my opinion.
Message 8 of 13 (2,842 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
227 posts

May 14, 2014

Wrong_Path wrote:
I personally don't mind doing the trophies all over again. Easy platinum in my opinion.

I won't mind as much because all difficulties will be unlocked from the beginning. I'd still like to see them add in quite a few new trophies though.

Message 9 of 13 (2,830 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1212 posts

May 14, 2014

DiamondDM13 wrote:

Danny_J_ wrote:

DiamondDM13 wrote:

Really? Well, I'm not getting the PS4 version then. There's no point in playing the MP all over again from the start. I'm not a fan of this decision, not at all.

I play the game cause its fun. Don't care if I am a level 86 or level 1....fun is fun

The Last of Us: 96% Metacritic!!!
Message 10 of 13 (2,808 Views)