Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Re: !!!

[ Edited ]
Aug 7, 2013

Psyschock wrote:

Darijan_Umag wrote:

A message from Ramify (the guy who started this thread)...

Ramify Banned

So yeah.... it has come to this. Soon we will all be banned, and this thread edited, censored, closed, and forgotten? And for what? For seeking out the truth, and answers. Well I guess, this society isn't so "free" as we think it is! This is a small issue compared to some of the bigger problems in the world (wars, famine ect.), but it still doesn't deserve to be put under the rug.

Wow, just wow. ND/SCEE, you started a war you can't win. If you continue this BS I will create alt accounts and destroy the MP section of the TLOU forum by spamming it with hundreds and hundreds of "Uncensor TLOU EU MP!" threads. I'm cereal.

Its sad watching this...

Its like Naughty Dog moved to North Korea...

Im having 2nd thoughs about my PS4 preorder... MS even changed policies now... hmmm...

All this silence/bans/arrogance from ND is making me slightly sick.

Editor/Organizer
Please use plain text.
Message 471 of 854 (470 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3855 posts

Aug 7, 2013

Darijan_Umag wrote:

A message from Ramify (the guy who started this thread)...

Ramify Banned

So yeah.... it has come to this. Soon we will all be banned, and this thread edited, censored, closed, and forgotten? And for what? For seeking out the truth, and answers. Well I guess, this society isn't so "free" as we think it is! This is a small issue compared to some of the bigger problems in the world (wars, famine ect.), but it still doesn't deserve to be put under the rug.

Careful. They may ban you for posting that private message!! :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 472 of 854 (470 Views)
Sackboy
609 posts

Aug 7, 2013

monkeybutler100 wrote:

Ramify Banned

Careful. They may ban you for posting that private message!! :smileyindifferent:

Ha ha...I'm not worried. As long as Ramify and I are in agreement about posting screenshot from our private conversations, there is no trouble. On the other hand, if he gets mad, about me posting a screenshot from his private message, he can report me, and then maybe, I could get banned. :manvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 473 of 854 (438 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2754 posts

Re: *Media Coverage!* The Last of Us Censorship Compared! [NSFW]

Aug 7, 2013

Ban them all

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - teffyz
Please use plain text.
Message 474 of 854 (428 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Aug 7, 2013

This already looks like Bethesda forums with the silencing of people...

Editor/Organizer
Please use plain text.
Message 475 of 854 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Aug 7, 2013

teffyz wrote:

Ban them all

Ban CanadianCop

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 476 of 854 (421 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Aug 7, 2013

ND what's going on??? Why Ramify was banned???

Now this is really strange... First they erase 5 pages of this thread and edit first post now this...

Please use plain text.
Message 477 of 854 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1435 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 7, 2013

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/08/07/playstation-store-update-tales-of-xillia-spartacus-legends...

Look at THIS. From the OFFICIAL EU PS BLOG:

Starting @ 1:06, "Spartacus Legends" UNCENSORED in UK/ EU with the German version having to pay €6 as AGE VERIFICATION. You can stick your "European standard, regulations" BS excuse up your rear end ND!

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 478 of 854 (384 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1161 posts

Aug 7, 2013

Can I put in my input without being attacked...Let's put this situation in a different view: 
Let's say that the EU and ND are able to uncensored it and we'll be given a patch then boom we get our gore....then what? I mean it looks great to begin with but after awhile you kind of just start ignoring it not giving it much thought...the gameplay is still the same, the objective is still the same. 

Let's take Uncharted 3 for example: People kept begging for MONTHS in fact almost a YEAR to get ND to give more customization, colours etc. ...everyone was delighted when they got it and for the first few weeks, we all had the opportunity to wear them to show off...go online now and you see the odd one or two using them to an extent

To narrow down what I'm saying, I don't think something like this (which has no effect on the gameplay mechanics, or giving players a disadvantage to their play style) should be made into a huge issue when it's going to be barely noticed in time to come.

Also I feel ND shouldn't be attacked on this, they were just told what to do by Sony and the EU regulations...give out to them, they make the rules, not ND, they just make the game!

Please use plain text.
Message 479 of 854 (316 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Aug 7, 2013

Which "EU regulations"? Have you not read the previous posts?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 480 of 854 (299 Views)