Hekseville Citizen
233 posts

Re: *Join The Cause!* The Last of Us Censorship Compared! [NSFW]

Aug 31, 2013

I´m also from Europe and I actually am a bit upset about buying a censored game, without knowing it.

First God of War: Ascension and now The Last of Us. I´m certainly not going to pre order the next game published by Sony now...I´m going to wait a week or two, so I can be 100% sure that the european version is not censored.

If so, then I´ll get the US-version.

Message 631 of 854 (407 Views)
First Son
14 posts

Re: *I'm Back!* The Last of Us Censorship Compared! [NSFW]

[ Edited ]
Sep 2, 2013
Howdy, Jungler, stellar job, man!
I have just watched the latest episode of Annoyed Gamer on GT, and in the end Marcus says he's all about "what the consumer needs/cares about", so, maybe since you created that Twitter account you can let him know about our intergalactic mothereffer of a problem with SCEE' censorship policy towards europeans/ to not inform us about it (plus he is NOT american, so he might give a bit more credit to it).
Let us check if he REALLY does care about said consumers.
https://mobile.twitter.com/AnnoyedGamer
Thank you, man
Message 632 of 854 (349 Views)
Lombax Warrior
70 posts

Sep 2, 2013

Thanks StanoK,

Tweet sent :smileyhappy:

I keep meaning to expand the reach of the blog by commenting on forums and tweeting individuals, but since it went live I've been too busy at work. I'll have more time this weekend so if anyone has any suggestions of people in the industry or forums to go to then they'd be very welcome!

Cheers

Shedding light on SCE/SCEE's policy of blanket EU censorship.

We don't accept the wall of silence!

http://sceuncut.tumblr.com - http://facebook.com/sceuncut - http://twitter.com/sceuncutblog
Message 633 of 854 (333 Views)
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Sep 2, 2013

I smell a ban coming soon... SONY ninjas see everything Jungler! Your moves are against Sony dictatorship rules.

Sleep with your eyes open!

Editor/Organizer
Message 634 of 854 (325 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 2, 2013

StanoK wrote:
Howdy, Jungler, stellar job, man!
I have just watched the latest episode of Annoyed Gamer on GT, and in the end Marcus says he's all about "what the consumer needs/cares about", so, maybe since you created that Twitter account you can let him know about our intergalactic mothereffer of a problem with SCEE' censorship policy towards europeans/ to not inform us about it (plus he is NOT american, so he might give a bit more credit to it).
Let us check if he REALLY does care about said consumers.
https://mobile.twitter.com/AnnoyedGamer
Thank you, man
You know what's funny? I just came here to suggest the same thing =)
Message 635 of 854 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4780 posts

Sep 2, 2013
I don't see gore ever being added in the EU version, but that being said, I would love to be proved wrong but I just can't see ND changing it after the game already released. Good luck though guys.
tlousig2
Message 636 of 854 (287 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Sep 2, 2013

noticed slight change in the EU version, slightly more blood and only very slight change in gore, (bit of brain being visible)

Message 637 of 854 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1435 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 2, 2013

OnlineGaming1196 wrote:

noticed slight change in the EU version, slightly more blood and only very slight change in gore, (bit of brain being visible)

I think that's just a placebo. =/ Even I fell for stuff like that after an UC3 patch. (thinking recoil got reduced back to summer beta state for the Turret and Pak-80) The slightly more blood only comes from the new shiv execution animation in Interrogation I believe.

Edit: Actually I think we get the same amount of blood like in the US version (look at my sig). We got Head explosions, flying off limbs and guts coming out of the body missing from the MP.

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 638 of 854 (263 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 3, 2013
I only bought this game for the graphics. So I regret buying this game as the graphics have been changed, I will not buy a naughty dog game again until this issue is rectified.
Message 639 of 854 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Sep 3, 2013

joshthomas wrote:
I only bought this game for the graphics. So I regret buying this game as the graphics have been changed, I will not buy a naughty dog game again until this issue is rectified.

picard-facepalm.jpg

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 640 of 854 (224 Views)