Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
17 posts

Re: The Last of Us Censorship Compared (GIFS)! [NSFW]

Apr 10, 2014

1. Wrong. You just need a US account to redeem the US online pass and then you can play with your EU account.

2. Correct. PS4 games don't have online passes, but they do require PS+.

I have UK PS+ subscription thats no problem.  Could you elaborate on the US Account? What do you mean by that?

Please use plain text.
Message 811 of 854 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2812 posts

Apr 10, 2014

houmie wrote:

1. Wrong. You just need a US account to redeem the US online pass and then you can play with your EU account.

I have UK PS+ subscription thats no problem.  Could you elaborate on the US Account? What do you mean by that?

You don't need a US account for the PS4 version. UK PS+ will suffice.

You just needed a US account for the PS3 version, because it required an online pass.

White plug is fair: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/What-does-the-blinking-white-plug-mean-and-why-is-it-disrupting/m-p/44241158/highlight/true#M106983
Please use plain text.
Message 812 of 854 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 10, 2014

l-Silhouettes-l wrote:

Spinosaure wrote:

l-Silhouettes-l wrote:

houmie wrote:

1. The OP said it would be difficult to play North American PS3 version in the EU, as you would need a US PSN login, which is a pain having two logins to handle.

Is this the same with PS4 you recon? I have to wait and see.  

2. And there is no multiplayer season ticket? I thought LoU PS3 had one, maybe I am wrong.

So it means you have to subscribe to a US PS+ account especially for the game, which is not worthy at all. At least, I got an uncensored copy of the game on sale for a few bucks several months ago, so it was pretty worth it to rebuy the season pass. But now, since it is a matter of PS+, it kinda sucks. :smileysad:

Nope!

You just need one PS+ account (regardless of region) to play online games with ANY account (you can have up to 16 PSN accounts on your console).

Oh it's great then ! I'm gonna think about it ! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 813 of 854 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Apr 10, 2014

houmie wrote:

I see a lot of questions asked regarding remastering of PS4 via Twitter to Neil Druckman. But nobody mentioned censorship, shall we organise something and bring this to their attention?

The question has been asked multiple times on the EU blog and nothing. Meanwhile there is plenty of activity and answers over on the US blog.

Shows how much they care for EU. Remember that before you hand over your money.

Please use plain text.
Message 814 of 854 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2812 posts

Apr 10, 2014

Fish_Goes_Moo wrote:

houmie wrote:

I see a lot of questions asked regarding remastering of PS4 via Twitter to Neil Druckman. But nobody mentioned censorship, shall we organise something and bring this to their attention?

The question has been asked multiple times on the EU blog and nothing. Meanwhile there is plenty of activity and answers over on the US blog.

Shows how much they care for EU. Remember that before you hand over your money.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

White plug is fair: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/What-does-the-blinking-white-plug-mean-and-why-is-it-disrupting/m-p/44241158/highlight/true#M106983
Please use plain text.
Message 815 of 854 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
37 posts

Apr 10, 2014

I really want to see the legalities ironed out here. This is such an incredible shot at longevity for this game. They owe their fans the full experience if their laws permit it this time around - how many games get a second chance?

Oh and silhouette, before you tell me to buy the US version, I want to buy digital this time - so I'm keeping the onus on ND to straighten out the publishing troubles.

HEAR US ND!!  :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 816 of 854 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2812 posts

Apr 10, 2014

Well, you can buy the US digital version... either way, I support your cause.

Please use plain text.
Message 817 of 854 (241 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1063 posts

Re: *Join The Cause!* The Last of Us Censorship Compared! [NSFW]

Apr 21, 2014

I agree no more money for ND until they give us a uncensored version so no money for your remastered version ND as Im buying used.

ATTENTION :- On Gamefaqs forums you get modded when you have done something wrong but on Naughty Dog forums you and your thread sometimes gets modded when someone else does something wrong in your thread. How is it right to mod person A for person B's words? Because of Rizzlard7 starting trouble in the Do you Teabag Gesture thread he caused the author of that thread to get modded. I then got modded for starting a teabag thread because of Rizzlard7 previous comments my thread got deleted and I got modded even though no one had started anything in my thread. Being modded for what others say is wrong and mods shouldn't get away with it. lovely1rainbow has wrongly modded me twice for other peoples words.
Please use plain text.
Message 818 of 854 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2053 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 21, 2014
What happened to the other thread? It needed to be cleaned, not completely deleted. Or are Sony and ND covering up the truth again? :smileyindifferent:
Pepsi
Please use plain text.
Message 819 of 854 (162 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1063 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 21, 2014

^ The mod lovely1rainbow removed it saying it had run its course. He also made out that the thread was removed because of the rudeness and he made out that I was rude to so Ive asked him for evidence of that as I dont recall it. I replied to lovely1rainbow saying that I know hes lying because mods clean up threads that have rude comments in them they dont remove them. I told him that I know ND abused their power and told him to get rid of my boycott thread.

ATTENTION :- On Gamefaqs forums you get modded when you have done something wrong but on Naughty Dog forums you and your thread sometimes gets modded when someone else does something wrong in your thread. How is it right to mod person A for person B's words? Because of Rizzlard7 starting trouble in the Do you Teabag Gesture thread he caused the author of that thread to get modded. I then got modded for starting a teabag thread because of Rizzlard7 previous comments my thread got deleted and I got modded even though no one had started anything in my thread. Being modded for what others say is wrong and mods shouldn't get away with it. lovely1rainbow has wrongly modded me twice for other peoples words.
Please use plain text.
Message 820 of 854 (153 Views)