Do you mean 
Jun 23 2013
By: aktionmutante First Son 6 posts

Petition for More elaborate multiplayer maps and game modes

4 replies 153 views Edited Jun 23, 2013

Hello,

i really like the MP of TLOU but in my opinion the two game modes

are just not enough.

I would like to see something like the operations mode from Killzone 3 where each map is separated into several stages.

And what about coop modes where i can hold off a bunch of infected, trying to survive with some of my MP buddies.

What about a mode where the firefly's have to attack a military outpost to get some antibiotics or whatever, outnumbered and

with low tech guns and equipment, just sneaking in and killing from behind.

And there was one level in the SP where this humvee is chasing Joel and Allie, i would love to drive that humvee

or on the other side build a trap where it gets stuck and a couple of molotovs are requiring the drivers to leave it or something like that.

Anyway the MP and SP is great but could be even greater :-)

Thanks for reading

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (153 Views)
Lombax Warrior
206 posts

Re: Petition for More elaborate multiplayer maps and game modes

Jun 23, 2013

Yeah, and what about a mode where we all ride ponies?

Oh, and what about a mode we all use our fists and supplies are beers?

OH YEAH! How about a mode where we all have a pet and we turn this **bleep** into Pokemon?

C'mon people, you ask too much.

Naughty Dog has given you a perfect Single Player and an ALMOST perfect Multiplayer.

Both of them are fun and you shouldn't ask for things other than bug fixes and other things that can make the MP better. 

They worked their **bleep** off and you are asking for MORE? I haven't worked as a videogame developer but if I had and I saw threads like this one, I would raise my middle finger to the screen, sorry.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
594 posts

Jun 23, 2013

AidsInYoMouth wrote:

Yeah, and what about a mode where we all ride ponies?

Oh, and what about a mode we all use our fists and supplies are beers?

OH YEAH! How about a mode where we all have a pet and we turn this **bleep** into Pokemon?

C'mon people, you ask too much.

Naughty Dog has given you a perfect Single Player and an ALMOST perfect Multiplayer.

Both of them are fun and you shouldn't ask for things other than bug fixes and other things that can make the MP better. 

They worked their **bleep** off and you are asking for MORE? I haven't worked as a videogame developer but if I had and I saw threads like this one, I would raise my middle finger to the screen, sorry.

Its not like he's demanding these things, they're just friendly suggestions. A game developer who appreciates the gamers would at least acknowledge some of these ideas. I doubt any ND developer is sticking up their middle finger.

Anyways I dont really have a need for more game modes but I would like a casual mode for each game type. Like it could be called Casual Supply Raid or Casual Survivors and when you play them you dont gain or lose supplies for your clan. It would be a good way to practice or when you just want to focus on winning.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Jun 23, 2013

The Multiplayer does have far more potential than it's showing right now. No infected mode. Glitchy executions where they still kill you even if they're killed during it. Limited maps and types of matches. 

Don't get me wrong I love the multiplayer but there is loads more they can do. I must say though it's still early days so there's plenty of time to get things added.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (92 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jun 23, 2013

Oh well i like the idea with the ponies :-)

Just imagine guys with beer bottles trying to hit each other while riding ponies.

As i said lots of potential...

And by the way, even if i agree that naughty dog has delivered a masterpiece there is

no such thing as a perfect game, there doesn't need to be one and even LOU has some flaws mainly ai and animation related and some game objects don't reset their game state after loading a save game etc. but nevertheless

its the best game i've ever played.

From my first post you could have read between the lines and tell that i am pretty euphoric about the game and i know that the team behind the game has worked their a_s_s off for delivering it. 

And another thing a forum is a place where every one can speak freely and make suggestions just about everything,

game related of course and its not a "hunt the bug" - theater.

And another thing, being a game developer is hard everyone knows that but as far as i know they are always thankful for

ideas, hints and feedback from their fans and even if my post sounded a bit naive i am pretty serious about it and i

hope that the MP will be build up like the one in uncharted, lot of game modes, new maps, new features etc.

Thanks for reading and bye bye says the pony 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (63 Views)
0 Likes