Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/12/2013
Offline
1642 posts
 

Re: Playing The Last of Us early

Jun 6, 2013

loakum wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

loakum wrote:

SpikeLikesIt wrote:

sucks to b u


actually it's pretty f*ckin awesome to be me. but it's unfortunate I won't be able to get the TLOU at midnight...oh well, I'll live.


Don't feel bad, I have to wait untill 10am on the 14th to get it, and there will most likely be a HUUUUUUUUGE line. There was for Skyrim.


it's cool mate. I'm just kind of surprised. My local gamestop usually have midnight releases on major release titles. Oh well, I guess we'll both be in line at 10am. lol


*Bashes glasses together* Cheers ( :smileytongue: ) Maybe I'll see you there lol. I might be able to get my copy a bit early, possibly later tonight.

_______________________________________________________________
Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 31 of 37 (212 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 10/26/2008
Offline
768 posts
 

Re: Playing The Last of Us early

Jun 6, 2013

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

loakum wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

loakum wrote:

SpikeLikesIt wrote:

sucks to b u


actually it's pretty f*ckin awesome to be me. but it's unfortunate I won't be able to get the TLOU at midnight...oh well, I'll live.


Don't feel bad, I have to wait untill 10am on the 14th to get it, and there will most likely be a HUUUUUUUUGE line. There was for Skyrim.


it's cool mate. I'm just kind of surprised. My local gamestop usually have midnight releases on major release titles. Oh well, I guess we'll both be in line at 10am. lol


*Bashes glasses together* Cheers ( :smileytongue: ) Maybe I'll see you there lol. I might be able to get my copy a bit early, possibly later tonight.


*picks up a wine glass filled with grape juice* cheers mate. expect a loakum PSN friend's request sent in the very, very near future. ^_^



.
Message 32 of 37 (207 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/12/2013
Offline
1642 posts
 

Re: Playing The Last of Us early

Jun 6, 2013

loakum wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

loakum wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

loakum wrote:

SpikeLikesIt wrote:

sucks to b u


actually it's pretty f*ckin awesome to be me. but it's unfortunate I won't be able to get the TLOU at midnight...oh well, I'll live.


Don't feel bad, I have to wait untill 10am on the 14th to get it, and there will most likely be a HUUUUUUUUGE line. There was for Skyrim.


it's cool mate. I'm just kind of surprised. My local gamestop usually have midnight releases on major release titles. Oh well, I guess we'll both be in line at 10am. lol


*Bashes glasses together* Cheers ( :smileytongue: ) Maybe I'll see you there lol. I might be able to get my copy a bit early, possibly later tonight.


*picks up a wine glass filled with grape juice* cheers mate. expect a loakum PSN friend's request sent in the very, very near future. ^_^


I look forward to accepting said friend request :smileyvery-happy:

_______________________________________________________________
Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 33 of 37 (189 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 06/05/2013
Offline
25 posts
 

Re: Playing The Last of Us early

[ Edited ]
Jun 6, 2013

After playing... alot, I've come to a conclusion.

The only **bleep** game that can stop this game from being game of the year...


Half Life 3.

I love Rockstar with all my heart but this game... wow.

Message 34 of 37 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Host
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
9668 posts
 

Re: Playing The Last of Us early

Jun 6, 2013

KhanKhaar wrote:

After playing... alot, I've come to a conclusion.

The only **bleep** game that can stop this game from being game of the year...


Half Life 3.

I love Rockstar with all my heart but this game... wow.


FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 35 of 37 (107 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: Playing The Last of Us early

Jun 6, 2013
I'm playing this game right now. Goddammit, Ellie blew my cover!

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 36 of 37 (84 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 06/05/2013
Offline
25 posts
 

Re: Playing The Last of Us early

Jun 6, 2013

MemeCenter_1370561965662_680.jpg

Message 37 of 37 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes