Splicer
58 posts

Re: Please add an Objective mode

Jun 23, 2013

for an objective mode in this game i think it should go like this. I see a plunder type mode that could be used like uncharted but not fast pace. basically there will be a deer running around the map and the deer needs to be killed with 2-3 shots. once killed by either team, the dear will need to be dragged back to your teams base but you will be dragging it quite slowly and it will be hard to get it back. once the team successfully brings the deer back then they win. i think that the deer should need to be brought back 1-3 time for a win since it will be hard to kill and drag the deer back. and for a territory obj mode i think there could be may possibilities but they need to be slower paced like the game. maybe no territory mode though, it all depends on if you can make it work and good. also just a thing to add, if this deer idea that i have does get patched in (2% chance of that happening) then the way matches should work in challenges is first match supply raid, second match the objective deer thing, and 3rd match random or survivors if survivors gamemode is added to this ladder. triple and squid plz let me know what you think because i know ND listens to u guys along with others

Message 11 of 14 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Jun 23, 2013

actually another idea that i just had was kind of like the flag thing, but with medicine or parts or food but medicine sound the best in my opinion. basically there will be a defending team and an attacking team. the defending team has to defend their medicine or cure or food or weapons and the attacking team needs to get it back to their base. once they score 3-5 times then they win. but if the defending team kills the carrier while they are running then the item will drop and once the defending team picks it up it will automatically respawn in the base. just another idea

Message 12 of 14 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
441 posts

Jun 23, 2013
What sanddude20 said
Message 13 of 14 (72 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jun 24, 2013
Perhaps having a mode where keeping people alive (i.e. Ellies) makes sense. Either its group of NPC's that your team has to get across the map while being attacked by the other team (and teams switch roles) or half your team is unarmed and have to get across the map while the other half of the team protects. It builds on the teamwork aspect that is the core of tlou. I also like this idea as a coop dlc, where 2-4 people team up and protect a number of children from NPCs. Essentially a horde mode which everyone expects at some point anyways
Message 14 of 14 (65 Views)
0 Likes