Wastelander
768 posts

Re: Please elaborate..

[ Edited ]
Mar 25, 2013

I still say the world of the Last of Us looks like Detroit....minus the cordycep infected humans.

Message 11 of 15 (555 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Mar 25, 2013
I heard in an interview that the military bombed boston to stop the infection from spreading. It didn't work obviously.
Message 12 of 15 (532 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Mar 25, 2013

PePziiC-x wrote:
I heard in an interview that the military bombed boston to stop the infection from spreading. It didn't work obviously.

They never work,so why didn't the military learn from movies!?

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 13 of 15 (530 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
381 posts

Apr 4, 2013

renatabls wrote:

IzunaShisui wrote:

Or did I miss some backstory? Answers please...oh, I was under the understanding that TLOU was supposed to be serious, but if the game is some random stuff thrown together, then I don't have to care about the anwsers.

Oh no! Random buildings are collapsed! *won't buy the game anymore* Smiley Very Happy

Anywho, i'm sure at some point someone will explain what happened to everything... and everyone.

Haha, very funny... but no.

I meant it more like, if it's random I won't have to bother with the story that much and just enjoy the gameplay....

Like with Metal Gear I can expect a good story so I will pay my full attention to it, but if I were to play Call of Duty, I would completely ignore the story cause it isn't any good anyways... simple. Just like with Uncharted: Legend ----. Some bad guy --- uncharted area which is in plain sight --- nate vs bad guy -- nate wins --- end.

And sorry if I accidently offend someone with stating that Call of Duty doesn't have a good story, to each their own I guess,

atleast CoD got the music right.

Message 14 of 15 (486 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Apr 4, 2013

So if the buildings are random, you wouldn't bother with the story? Quite Rational.  

Though the buildings are collapsed due to the military's effort to contain the infection. So, no worries.

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 15 of 15 (481 Views)
0 Likes