Feb 04 2014
By: i-PEWPEW-U-QQ First Son 8 posts

Please include infected in last MP DLC ND!

8 replies 272 views Edited Feb 4, 2014

So I heard they finally got humans and infected AI to mingle together in the SP DLC but from what I understand we will have next to no weapons during the entire DLC campaign. In light of this, could you please include infected in the last MP DLC so we can have some proper 3-way faction battles like I know this game is capable of but for some reason or another refuses to implement?

Message 1 of 9 (272 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

Re: Please include infected in last MP DLC ND!

Feb 4, 2014

ND said the reason for no infected in MP was related to "Technical difficulties".

In that double speak language of theirs, it simply means they are too lazy to implement this feature and are purely content pimping out hats/masks for $1.99 each.

Sucks huh? In many ways, the fans are more passionate about this series then the actual developers...

Message 2 of 9 (260 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1642 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 4, 2014

SwisherSweetx wrote:

ND said the reason for no infected in MP was related to "Technical difficulties".

In that double speak language of theirs, it simply means they are too lazy to implement this feature and are purely content pimping out hats/masks for $1.99 each.

Sucks huh? In many ways, the fans are more passionate about this series then the actual developers...

Exactly my point. Except, I'm sure the developers are just as passionate about the game as we are, they just can't make an infected mode because Sony is ushering them into making a sequel.

EDIT: OP, there have been hundreds of threads like this one, and ND still won't make it.

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 3 of 9 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
9741 posts

Feb 4, 2014

SwisherSweetx wrote:

You don't like hats?

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 4 of 9 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

Feb 4, 2014

Oh you make me laugh sometimes AK

Message 5 of 9 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
9741 posts

Feb 4, 2014

SwisherSweetx wrote:

Oh you make me laugh sometimes AK

You didn't answer my question. Smiley Indifferent

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 6 of 9 (245 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Feb 4, 2014
Well thanks for the update anyway... it's been a while since I've been on the forums (under a different name) so I figured maybe their stance has changed since then. Ok, guess I'll have to be content replaying my manual saves from my favorite parts of the campaign until they make a next gen sequel. But they better pull out all the stops on that game and none of this cutting corners stiff.
Message 7 of 9 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
41 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2014

Naughty Dog has much respect for his funs. Everyone wants the co-op mode as 3rd dlc and at the end we will have what we want

There are people who have sold The Last of Us and to play Left behind are willing to buy it back and buy it at full price and this can mean many things!

I'm not sure that the mode Infected will be created, but a co-op mode will certainly the 3rd dlc.

Message 8 of 9 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
11241 posts

Feb 6, 2014
No.

Message 9 of 9 (109 Views)
0 Likes