Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/12/2013
Offline
1642 posts
 

Re: Post For Female Players Who Play TLOU

Sep 27, 2013

Litsa_Kardassis wrote:
Then stop PMing me. I will not join your clan.

Smiley Very Happy This just made my day! 

_______________________________________________________________
Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 21 of 37 (243 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/12/2013
Offline
1642 posts
 

Re: Post For Female Players Who Play TLOU

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

L_A_White_Boy wrote:

Okay, first off guys back the **** off.

 

Now I'm not trying to be a creep or a stalker or anything secondly.

If you want to add me feel free to do so. My PSN ID is the same on here.

But before you leave at least hear me out.

 

I'm here to be a good samaritan by making this post for those

female gamers that play online of TLOU and get stuck

with other players that aren't all that good.

 

I'm usually in a party of 2-4 friends in total. And a buddy and

I almost ALWAYS play online together.

Therefore, when we are in a party we usually have a high

chance of winning. The only time(s) that we lose is

when: someone is having internet issues, we lose a

guy(s) and end up with a crappy player, an enemy is

lagging so bad he's pretty much a "hulk", and etc etc.

The list could go on but that's pretty much the basics.

 

My name is Darren and I am 20 years old.

Now I would really prefer fluent English speakers

and have mics for communication purposes.
This game does require communication to win

and hence the necessity of a mic.

 

This concludes the post and looking

forward to any new fans of TLOU

that would take part in being friends.

 

Thanks.


After re-reading your OP, I came to a conclusion . You're really young, or really stupid, thinking that people wouldn't see past this horribly put together grab for female gamers. If you're trying to be a good samaritan, why is your interests only geared towards females?

_______________________________________________________________
Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 22 of 37 (242 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/15/2012
Offline
2562 posts
 

Re: Post For Female Players Who Play TLOU

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

I have quite a few female gamer friends, and they all purposely choose male avatars/names in video games for the primary focus of avoiding people like you OP.

 

In the paraphrased words of Dimitry Martin, an easy way to make yourself sound creepy is simply by putting "ladies" at the end of your sentences. In your case - "if you're having trouble with the game feel free to add me ..... Ladies"

Message 23 of 37 (233 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 03/10/2011
Offline
2008 posts
 

Re: Post For Female Players Who Play TLOU

Sep 27, 2013

This thread is one of the creepiest threads I've read in a while Smiley Tongue

Good samaritan, huh? Then why respond angrily to other posters, eh?

Everything happens for a reason- David

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you with internet creepers. Starring david in real life!

young beard signature
Message 24 of 37 (195 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/12/2013
Offline
1642 posts
 

Re: Post For Female Players Who Play TLOU

Sep 27, 2013

YoungBeard wrote:

This thread is one of the creepiest threads I've read in a while Smiley Tongue

Good samaritan, huh? Then why respond angrily to other posters, eh?

Everything happens for a reason- David

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you with internet creepers. Starring david in real life!


I love your PSN name Smiley Very Happy 

 

On topic, so true.

_______________________________________________________________
Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 25 of 37 (183 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/20/2013
Offline
1335 posts
 

Re: Post For Female Players Who Play TLOU

Sep 27, 2013

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

YoungBeard wrote:

This thread is one of the creepiest threads I've read in a while Smiley Tongue

Good samaritan, huh? Then why respond angrily to other posters, eh?

Everything happens for a reason- David

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you with internet creepers. Starring david in real life!


I love your PSN name Smiley Very Happy 

 

On topic, so true.


Oh, I am sure he'd LOVE you in his team ^_^ Speaking of that, I don't actually know,if you are a lady or a lad Smiley Wink
Message 26 of 37 (180 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/12/2013
Offline
1642 posts
 

Re: Post For Female Players Who Play TLOU

Sep 27, 2013

conquerator3 wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

YoungBeard wrote:

This thread is one of the creepiest threads I've read in a while Smiley Tongue

Good samaritan, huh? Then why respond angrily to other posters, eh?

Everything happens for a reason- David

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you with internet creepers. Starring david in real life!


I love your PSN name Smiley Very Happy 

 

On topic, so true.


Oh, I am sure he'd LOVE you in his team ^_^ Speaking of that, I don't actually know,if you are a lady or a lad Smiley Wink

Hah, I'm a manly man, man; While I do seek ladies, I don't do it on forums Smiley Very Happy

_______________________________________________________________
Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 27 of 37 (175 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/20/2013
Offline
1335 posts
 

Re: Post For Female Players Who Play TLOU

Sep 27, 2013

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

conquerator3 wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

YoungBeard wrote:

This thread is one of the creepiest threads I've read in a while Smiley Tongue

Good samaritan, huh? Then why respond angrily to other posters, eh?

Everything happens for a reason- David

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you with internet creepers. Starring david in real life!


I love your PSN name Smiley Very Happy 

 

On topic, so true.


Oh, I am sure he'd LOVE you in his team ^_^ Speaking of that, I don't actually know,if you are a lady or a lad Smiley Wink

Hah, I'm a manly man, man; While I do seek ladies, I don't do it on forums Smiley Very Happy


Yeah, doesn't seem to work very well Smiley Happy
Message 28 of 37 (170 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/12/2013
Offline
1642 posts
 

Re: Post For Female Players Who Play TLOU

Sep 27, 2013

conquerator3 wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

conquerator3 wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

YoungBeard wrote:

This thread is one of the creepiest threads I've read in a while Smiley Tongue

Good samaritan, huh? Then why respond angrily to other posters, eh?

Everything happens for a reason- David

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you with internet creepers. Starring david in real life!


I love your PSN name Smiley Very Happy 

 

On topic, so true.


Oh, I am sure he'd LOVE you in his team ^_^ Speaking of that, I don't actually know,if you are a lady or a lad Smiley Wink

Hah, I'm a manly man, man; While I do seek ladies, I don't do it on forums Smiley Very Happy


Yeah, doesn't seem to work very well Smiley Happy

No, it sure don't Smiley Tongue

_______________________________________________________________
Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 29 of 37 (164 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/22/2013
Offline
666 posts
 

Re: Post For Female Players Who Play TLOU

Sep 27, 2013
Come on game forums are where all the girls are hiding out.
Message 30 of 37 (162 Views)
Reply
0 Likes