Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 02 2013
By: AKyemeni Naughty Host 8258 posts

Previews: What do you want to see the most?

33 replies 457 views Edited Feb 2, 2013
I want to see how the whole clicker thing works out in gameplay. What are you most anxiously waiting to see or hear about?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 34 (457 Views)
Survivor
2480 posts

Re: Previews: What do you want to see the most?

[ Edited ]
Feb 2, 2013

I DO NOT want to see clickers! I want that to be a surprise when I get the game in my hands :smileyvery-happy:

I want to see something that is a little more climatic than what we've seen before

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 34 (433 Views)
Lombax Warrior
207 posts

Feb 2, 2013

I would very want them to show some multiplayer gameplay.

If they can't do that then probably a demonstration of the crafting system or a single player mission that does not link to the ones we saw (to not ruin the story too much).

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 34 (412 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Feb 2, 2013

I'd like to see how weather affects the environment. And some multiplayer info wouldn't hurt either.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 34 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2841 posts

Feb 2, 2013

stentryk wrote:

I DO NOT want to see clickers! I want that to be a surprise when I get the game in my hands :smileyvery-happy:

I want to see something that is a little more climatic than what we've seen before

exactly what this guy said, no clickers, just another demo that's just a little more exciting than the last one, I would like one in which they really show of the graphics, so not a dark grey hotel this time please

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 34 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Feb 2, 2013

I'd just like to see more on the dynamics of the AI.

Anything involving plot, clickers, and other surprises need to be kept to a minimum.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 34 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
8258 posts

Feb 2, 2013
You know what forget the clickers. What I really, REALLY want is a multiplayer beta trailer.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 34 (388 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Feb 2, 2013
Yeah multiplayer please. I've already seen enough of the single player to know that it's going to be awesome. I need confirmation that they aren't going to make a disappointing multiplayer.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 34 (380 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 2, 2013
I agree with A-Likely-Story. Judging from how they're showing material ie. the same demo in two alternative routes makes it seem very much like they want to emphasize the importance of dynamic AI. So I want to see how it changes depending on how you play eg. being stealthy, being full on assault or running away.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 34 (374 Views)
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Feb 2, 2013

I want to see the Infected. After all, isn't that what made all of us like TLOU since the VGA 2011 trailer? I don't know anyone who saw that trailer and said "I like TLOU because you can fight with 2x4's..." No, everyone said "TEH ZOMBIEZ!"  I just think they haven't showed them enough for us to not wanna see how they are in gameplay. I understand evryone else's view on not wanting to see them tho. I'm not a MP guy so I'll pass on a MP trailer BUT it would be cool to see one too. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 34 (335 Views)
0 Likes