Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 11 2013
By: A-Crap-PIayer I Only Post Everything 1063 posts

Problem with people boosting in survivors for parts

7 replies 332 views Edited Jul 11, 2013

Im finding people in survivors who are on my team are losing rounds on purpose to make survivors have more rounds so they can get more parts. Its frustrating when boosters go into public games and go against my team by trying to lose when the purpose of it is to try to win. NDs explanation of survivors "Eliminate all enemies to WIN the round". Since boosting goes against Sonys TOS Im asking ND developers to please respond to me to tell me if there will be a report feature for boosting in TLOU soon because this just causes problems for people who want to play the legit way. Thankyou ND developers if you do respond.

ATTENTION :- On Gamefaqs forums you get modded when you have done something wrong but on Naughty Dog forums you and your thread sometimes gets modded when someone else does something wrong in your thread. How is it right to mod person A for person B's words? Because of Rizzlard7 starting trouble in the Do you Teabag Gesture thread he caused the author of that thread to get modded. I then got modded for starting a teabag thread because of Rizzlard7 previous comments my thread got deleted and I got modded even though no one had started anything in my thread. Being modded for what others say is wrong and mods shouldn't get away with it. lovely1rainbow has wrongly modded me twice for other peoples words.
Message 1 of 8 (332 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: Problem with people boosting in survivors for parts

Jul 11, 2013
Is it really boosting? Seems more risky
Message 2 of 8 (299 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 11, 2013
People are going to do what they have to to get their parts, and I would like to point out that there is a no party feature, otherwise play with a full team and you won't have to worry
Message 3 of 8 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
95 posts

Jul 11, 2013

Boosting parts is completely useless, the mp is much easier if you have a lower survivor count, also in ht end it's just about surviving 12 weeks, no matter how.

Message 4 of 8 (279 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jul 11, 2013

Thats my take on it too unless they're trying to get ontop of the leader boards or something. Once i get 85 after 12weeks i won't care about parts anymore.

The Last of Us MP all day!
Message 5 of 8 (240 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4224 posts

Jul 11, 2013

My brother and I have come across matches like this.

We will get under 2-3 games to Zip. Then we notice the other team kind of slacks and is letting us win.

Most of the time, we tie it up and actually win the last match (when you can tell they are trying again.)

It's a risk and not really worth it, in my opinion.

Sucks your own team is doing it though :smileysad:

As I said to one guy who suggested us losing to make the game last longer / earn more points. "This ain't Call of Duty."

I'd much rather win or lose quickly and move on to the next day.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 6 of 8 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Jul 11, 2013

I do it all the time so I can get more points and the other team can get more points as well. Win win situation. 

photo TLOU1_zpsd19d635d.jpg
Message 7 of 8 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Jul 12, 2013

Message 8 of 8 (93 Views)
0 Likes