Jun 23 2013
By: foulliche First Son 6 posts

Problems Connecting to Multiplayer

3 replies 130 views Edited Jun 23, 2013

For the last 2 days now i have been having an issue connecting to the multiplayer server, during the initial connecting to the online servers when the progress bar is showing, it fill to about 75% and locks up the entire system, only way out of it is to completly power down the system and start from scratch, i've spent the last to days assuming it was server related but now am assuming it is not, i have looked for others with this issue but have not located anyone with this problem. I have attempted to reboot the router, as well as sign out and back into PSN but still cannot connect to multiplayer, the single player version of the game still functions properly so there is something with the online feature thats causing the issue. i just don't know of anything else to try since i have troubleshot my internet. the game was working 2 days ago without problem.

Message 1 of 4 (130 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Problems Connecting to Multiplayer

Jun 28, 2013
+1

Only about 15% connecting bar is filled then stops and only way out is to press PS button, quit game which hangs and whole system reboots. Single player working fine. No issues with other online games. CD version. Network Pass installed. Help please!
Message 2 of 4 (100 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
31 posts

Jun 28, 2013

Are you wired or wireless? If wireless try being wired because that will make your ps3 have the best connection your internet provides

Message 3 of 4 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
6 posts

Jun 30, 2013

thanks for the idea not sure if that fixed your issue or not going to wired but i actully already fixed the problem it only required deleteing all data connected to the last of us, saved games included and a reinstall

Message 4 of 4 (70 Views)
0 Likes