Feb 15 2014
By: DROManLoc619 First Son 16 posts

Promo code problem - Left Behind

4 replies 134 views Edited Feb 15, 2014

Well i pre ordered Left Behind to get the Dynamic theme and The American Dreams Comic on Amazon. The problem is that the comic code is only 8 digits... instead of 12. Are codes for comic books supposed to be 8 digits? or amazon just made a mistake. Because i cant redeem the code on PSN i even tried entering the code on kindle but nope no luck.

please help me  .__.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1624 posts

Re: Promo code problem - Left Behind

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2014

I never got a code for the comic. How did you recieve the code, through e-mail, I presume? Usually e-mails have instruction on how to use said code.

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11029 posts

Feb 15, 2014

DROManLoc619 wrote:

Well i pre ordered Left Behind to get the Dynamic theme and The American Dreams Comic on Amazon. The problem is that the comic code is only 8 digits... instead of 12. Are codes for comic books supposed to be 8 digits? or amazon just made a mistake. Because i cant redeem the code on PSN i even tried entering the code on kindle but nope no luck.

please help me  .__.

8 digits? Are you kidding? Amazon definitely made a mistake, it must have 12 digits.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (122 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Feb 15, 2014

When you buy a digital download on Amazon it goes to your digital game downloads section. You can view your codes whenever you want.  but i dont know whats the deal with the comic code. If anyone on this site pre ordered Left Behind please let me know if you got an 8 digit code like me.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (118 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Feb 15, 2014

Oh alright, I'll just have to email Amazon. I hope they'll give me the correct code. If not Amazon just ripped me off. 

Thanks 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (115 Views)
0 Likes