Dec 05 2013
By: FossilRecords First Son 3 posts

Purchase Season Pass and can't play online

5 replies 237 views Edited Dec 5, 2013

So I purchased the $20 season pass and downloaded the map pack, but when I go to Factions to play online, it still wants me to enter an online code.  What gives?  The Season Pass is supposed to cover something like 3 DLCs and extras.  Is there a code that gets mailed to me or something?

Message 1 of 6 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11463 posts

Re: Purchase Season Pass and can't play online

Dec 5, 2013
If you bought your game new or digitally you got an online pass that allows access to the multiplayer. The season pass is different in that it just gives you the DLC.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 2 of 6 (230 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

Dec 5, 2013

Haha.

I already had an Online Pass by buying the game new and I ended up buying another, thinking it was the Season Pass.

My extra Pass ought to work.  If you need an online pass, PM me.

4. Mass Effect 2
Message 3 of 6 (226 Views)
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 5, 2013

So, when NaughtyDog says on their website that the Season Pass is "All Inclusive" and "Not only do you get immediate access to all the head items but you’ll be getting awesome multiplayer content and what we promise will be one of the most compelling pieces of single player DLC ever made", what they really mean is "All inclusive and with multiplayer content unless you bought the game used." If TJByrum hadn't been such an incredible human being, I'd be very disappointed that my first PlayStation purchase was not quite the experience I'd hoped it to be.

Message 4 of 6 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Dec 6, 2013

FossilRecords wrote:

So, when NaughtyDog says on their website that the Season Pass is "All Inclusive" and "Not only do you get immediate access to all the head items but you’ll be getting awesome multiplayer content and what we promise will be one of the most compelling pieces of single player DLC ever made", what they really mean is "All inclusive and with multiplayer content unless you bought the game used." If TJByrum hadn't been such an incredible human being, I'd be very disappointed that my first PlayStation purchase was not quite the experience I'd hoped it to be.

Perhaps you should've done a little research before buying it? Maybe googling if TLOU had an online pass and if buying it used mattered?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.

- John F. Kennedy
Message 5 of 6 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 7, 2013

Your point is taken, but I assumed going straight to the NaughtyDog website would be sufficient to educate me - since they are the developers. Since all of my purchases on XBox have been as advertised, I didn't think I'd have to research purchases on PlayStation. Caveat Emptor, I guess.

Message 6 of 6 (163 Views)
0 Likes