Jul 31 2014
By: Freyar First Son 9 posts

[Question] Verifying downloaded content and progress.

5 replies 128 views Edited Jul 31, 2014

Just bought The Last of Us™ Remastered after absolutely hating the PS3 version due to controls. No biggy, perhaps the PS4's controller would make it all better.

Here's my problem, I can't identify what content I am supposed to have, what is installed, what isn't installed, and what the progress of each is. At most, all I can do is press options on The Last of Us™ Remastered and go to info, but this isn't specific enough to tell me what I'm looking for.

What content is included with this game? Is there additional content available? (Not guns or cosmetic things for the multiplayer portion.) How can I manage pieces of the game for disk-space issues?

Message 1 of 6 (128 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Re: [Question] Verifying downloaded content and progress.

Jul 31, 2014

The Remastered version contains the main game, the Left Behind DLC, and all of the DLC maps that were released since the original game came out. AFAIK it does not include the various hats, masks, and weapon packs that were released (but I may be wrong).

As these are all part of the game, you cannot remove them to free up space. The PS4 does not give you the ability to manually delete specific portions of a game's content, you would need to delete the whole game.

It sounds like you are asking to be able to delete certain portions of the installed game content. You can't do this as all the content is part of the game as far as the PS4 is concerned.

Message 2 of 6 (107 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jul 31, 2014

The most important thing is knowing where hte download stands. Is it complete? Where ist he progress meter for each piece?

Message 3 of 6 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Aug 1, 2014

"your library" will show the add ons you bought or already got for each game.  "notifications" will have the progress % for current dowwnloads.

Message 4 of 6 (85 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Aug 1, 2014

In Notifications it reports it is 100% complete with only 7.8GB downloaded and the title update.

In-Game I've got two counters, one for the main game, one for the DLC chapter. Both of which just have timers on them.

Message 5 of 6 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
80 posts

Aug 3, 2014

I have a disc, did you buy it digital from PSN?

In my library it says Add Ons, 4, installed by each.  You sorta lost me because I dont have timers.

Message 6 of 6 (45 Views)
0 Likes