Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 16 2013
By: MoOnBreAkerXx First Son 9 posts

Question about multiplayer.

6 replies 130 views Edited Jun 16, 2013

So, I don't know if any developers read this or staff from Naughty Dog, but any kind of response would be awesome.

I love the multiplayer but I'm kinda disappointed by the fact that there are only two game modes. Does anyone know if there's going to be more added later?

I'd love a gamemode that would include 'clickers' in some way. As a single clicker that wanders around the map and spawns again after being killed. Or a way for players to be one and pitting everyone against that clicker.

Message 1 of 7 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
349 posts

Re: Question about multiplayer.

Jun 16, 2013

I think that gamemode with the clickers would be cool, but the fact is that players will always have those clickers chasing them because you're shooting a lot in the multiplayer, which would end up being very annoying.

Message 2 of 7 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
82 posts

Jun 16, 2013

I hope they add co-op soon. Similar to Uncharted 2.

Message 3 of 7 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16305 posts

Jun 16, 2013

alainKingg wrote:

I hope they add co-op soon. Similar to Uncharted 2.

It's already something of a Co-Op, as you can heal your mates when down, or with the healer skill.

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) Mods knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Message 4 of 7 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2068 posts

Jun 16, 2013

I hope they add dark maps, flashlights (As a loadout option) and clickers, into the MP. While two teams are fighting each other.

I dont think clickers would make it frustrating, would encourage people not to sprint around and shoot downed enemies just to steal executions. You wont get killed by one if you're careful.

Message 5 of 7 (95 Views)
First Son
9 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2013

(how do I delete this?)

Message 6 of 7 (76 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2013

iqbal64255 wrote:

I think that gamemode with the clickers would be cool, but the fact is that players will always have those clickers chasing them because you're shooting a lot in the multiplayer, which would end up being very annoying.

I'm not necesarrily talking about clickers in plural. Just one clicker that spawn randomly would invoke some lovely chaos when players hear it clicking nearby

Message 7 of 7 (68 Views)
0 Likes