Feb 15 2014
By: Apocrypha117 First Son 4 posts

Question about starting Left Behind (small spoiler)

3 replies 96 views Edited Feb 15, 2014

Is there any way that Left Behind can be launched during the university scene while playing the main game?  I would really love it if that were possible.  I really want to play through the whole thing as a complete experience.

Touching side/backstory, this is truly DLC at its best.  This earns a Fry meme :smileyhappy:

Iffem_shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (96 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6096 posts

Re: Question about starting Left Behind (small spoiler)

Feb 15, 2014

No.

It can only be played from the main menu. 

2pac.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (92 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 15, 2014

Thanks for the quick reply!  I'm not suprised as the game saves are seperated, seems like it would take a major reworking for that to be possible.  I guess I'll just back out when I get there and do it manually.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
545 posts

Feb 15, 2014

Apocrypha117 wrote:

Is there any way that Left Behind can be launched during the university scene while playing the main game?  I would really love it if that were possible.  I really want to play through the whole thing as a complete experience.

Touching side/backstory, this is truly DLC at its best.  This earns a Fry meme :smileyhappy:

Iffem_shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

I actually thought about this as well.  I think next time I do a full playthrough of the game I'll play through Left Behind once I get to the Winter chapter.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (59 Views)
0 Likes