Jun 04 2013
By: X_Skynet_X Lombax Warrior 172 posts

Question regarding the gore in MP

3 replies 216 views Edited Jun 4, 2013

But first, just wanted to point this out, I cannot believe that guy didn't help his friend up, its so sad. What a **bleep**. Smiley LOL

At 2:02  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejL44YihoU8

Alright, on to the main subject, the gore/blood. When someone gets shot by a pistol there is not much of a difference but when its a shotgun you see ripped flesh in there stomach and limbs get blown off, so how will it work with the downed system?

I can see someone going into a downed state after getting shot with a pistol to the chest, just a bit of blood right there. He can get revived. But what happens when you shoot a guys arm one foot away with a 12 gauge? In the sp, its gonna sever, but in the MP, will you go into a down or will it be like the SP and be dismembered?

Basically like the Molotov and headshots is my guess.  If you get your back torn open by a buckshot load, you're not going in to a downed state, you're dead.

Amiright or wrong?

Message 1 of 4 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
520 posts

Re: Question regarding the gore in MP

Jun 4, 2013

Wrong, I guess. I don't think the shottie will cause dismemberment or insta-execution (like the molo).

Message 2 of 4 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Why not? It seems plausible, kinda like gears of war, if the shotgun hit you far enough then it will make you go downed. But if its right in your backside it may do like in the SP. 1:36 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ab6cnVQi_c

Message 3 of 4 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
520 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Sounds cool. I don't disagree with the feature. I just think it's unlikely to make it into TLOU MP.

Message 4 of 4 (98 Views)
0 Likes