Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Re: Re-Pre-Ordered TLoU

May 3, 2013
I am glad you got to reorder it again, i personally can't wait to get my hands on it.
Message 51 of 60 (599 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
870 posts

May 3, 2013

I enabled the RGB to full in the PS3's display settings and noticed the videos come out darker than usual with a little more color to them. Here's my latest video.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 52 of 60 (587 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

May 3, 2013

That looks really good. is that uploaded just, raw file or did you render that in an editing software? If rendered what are your render settings? I've been looking for some good settings for youtube.

My PVR2 screws up the lighting in a lot of games for me, like BF3 - everything is much brighter than it normally is forcing me to turn the brightness way down when I record. But it's still awesome.

Message 53 of 60 (582 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
870 posts

May 3, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

That looks really good. is that uploaded just, raw file or did you render that in an editing software? If rendered what are your render settings? I've been looking for some good settings for youtube.

My PVR2 screws up the lighting in a lot of games for me, like BF3 - everything is much brighter than it normally is forcing me to turn the brightness way down when I record. But it's still awesome.

It's a raw file. All I did was add my watermark and added the transitions through Camtasia Studio . No color corrections or nothing. The max bitrate is 14MBPS. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 54 of 60 (577 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7103 posts

May 3, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

What kind of settings can you change in the program you use(and what is it)?

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 55 of 60 (561 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

May 4, 2013

fadi002 wrote:

dh0rmazine wrote:

I use sony vegas pro 11 for editing which gives an entire customizable template for render settings - (format, frame size, frame rate, field order, pixel aspect ratio, referencing, bit rate, and more for audio) 

Message 56 of 60 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7103 posts

May 4, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

fadi002 wrote:

dh0rmazine wrote:

I use sony vegas pro 11 for editing which gives an entire customizable template for render settings - (format, frame size, frame rate, field order, pixel aspect ratio, referencing, bit rate, and more for audio) 

Use MainConcept AVC/AAC, 30 FPS or less (try to keep it the same as the original), Variable bitrate, 3-4MBPS average, max 6-8 MBPS, Profile: High. (for 720p)

For 1080p, do the same as above, but change the bitrates to average 6.5-8 MBPS, max 10-12 MBPS.

For any other settings, keep them default. (start out with the Internet HD 720p/1080p presets).

For audio, use 44,100 sample rate and 256 kbps.

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 57 of 60 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

May 4, 2013

fadi002 wrote:

dh0rmazine wrote:

fadi002 wrote:

dh0rmazine wrote:

Use MainConcept AVC/AAC, 30 FPS or less (try to keep it the same as the original), Variable bitrate, 3-4MBPS average, max 6-8 MBPS, Profile: High. (for 720p)

For 1080p, do the same as above, but change the bitrates to average 6.5-8 MBPS, max 10-12 MBPS.

For any other settings, keep them default. (start out with the Internet HD 720p/1080p presets).

For audio, use 44,100 sample rate and 256 kbps.

Hey thanks, I did a test upload with these settings and it turned out great!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am4TnTREa14

Message 58 of 60 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

May 6, 2013

I Pre-Ordered The Last of Us Survival Edition im so excited!Smiley Very Happy

Message 59 of 60 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

May 6, 2013

Good for you! Just a few more weeks man.

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 60 of 60 (51 Views)
0 Likes