Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 22 2013
By: j_kazmi Lombax Warrior 194 posts

(SPOILER) question about the ending level

23 replies 731 views Edited Jun 22, 2013
I keep hearing that in the hospital you find this recording that tells you about how there is no cure for the disease but i cant find it anywhere.I heard about this from a few forumers in here but i can't seem to find the post that mentions them. So can any body tell me if this is true or not
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 24 (731 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
428 posts

Re: (SPOILER) question about the ending level

Jun 22, 2013
I think there is 3 recorded messages you can find 2 from the doctor and one from the fireflies leader, sorry forgot her name.
TLOU Infected Signature photo infectedsignature2_zps03d0c45d.png
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 24 (723 Views)
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Jun 22, 2013
I cant seem to find it i have played the level twice so can some one who has seen it tell me if if there actually was no cure
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 24 (708 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
428 posts

Jun 22, 2013
Dont know where they are located sorry.
TLOU Infected Signature photo infectedsignature2_zps03d0c45d.png
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 24 (705 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Jun 22, 2013
Alright thanks anyway
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 24 (657 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jun 22, 2013

This video will show you where to find everything in this level.

---------------
I am real super sand legend!
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 24 (627 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
594 posts

Jun 22, 2013

I think the "there isnt really a cure" theory is just a theory some people started becsuse they think theres also other immune people and the Fireflies couldnt get a cure from them.

I dont really believe this theory because the evidence for this is just different understandings on past tense verbs and stuff like that, no hard evidence.

Also theres 3 recordings in the Hospital and none of them mention no cure. In fact, one blatantly states they can make a cure and the other 2 kinda dabble on the fact about a cure.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 24 (618 Views)
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 22, 2013
Oh ok i get it thanks i just listened to the recording and it turns out there were other immune people but as the recording mentions ellie is different compared to them . Thank for the help though
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 24 (601 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1407 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 22, 2013

luctiger98 wrote:

I think the "there isnt really a cure" theory is just a theory some people started becsuse they think theres also other immune people and the Fireflies couldnt get a cure from them.

I dont really believe this theory because the evidence for this is just different understandings on past tense verbs and stuff like that, no hard evidence.

Also theres 3 recordings in the Hospital and none of them mention no cure. In fact, one blatantly states they can make a cure and the other 2 kinda dabble on the fact about a cure.

Honestly I continued to think there might be a cure even while I was going to rescue Ellie (since they resuscitated her just to keep her unconscious and alive in order to harvest her brain) until I found the 2 recordings in the hospital that definitely hinted at the fact that they had already done this with other immune ppl with no success.  My first thought after that part was....this is exactly like the maze runner trilogy. (a good fast read if you are at all interested).. 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 24 (583 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Jun 22, 2013

semper_fi_1999 wrote:

luctiger98 wrote:

Honestly I continued to think there might be a cure even while I was going to rescue Ellie (since they resuscitated her just to keep her under and alive in order to harvest her brain) until I found the 2 recordings in the hospital that definitely hinted at the fact that they had already done this with other immune ppl with no success.  My first thought after that part was....this is exactly like the maze runner trilogy. (a good fast read if you are at all interested).. 

Except they don't hint at it. When the doctor refers to past cases he's talking about them operating on infected patients to see if they can find a cure that way. The proof of this is the xray of a Stalker/Clicker you find in the University. As the doctor says in one of the recordings, "Her infection is nothing like I've seen before" or something to that effect. 

-----------
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 24 (566 Views)