Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 23 2013
By: TeamQueenTee Splicer 85 posts

*SPOILERS* Beginning of Fall

11 replies 385 views Edited Aug 23, 2013

Does anybody remember how at the beginning of Fall there was a tiny grave with a teddy bear on it? If yes, whose grave do you think it is? I think it could possibly be one of the children traveling with Susan and Ish. What are your thoughts?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“The worlds been hard on us…hard on him. Joel’s done some terrible things. He tells me that on this journey, you either hang on to your morals and die, or do whatever it takes to survive.”
— Ellie (The Last of Us)
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

Re: *SPOILERS* Beginning of Fall

Aug 23, 2013
I don't know. You may be right but I think it is a grave of someone in Tommy and Maria's people... what if Ish and the people are actually in the Tommy's Dam fortress? :smileysurprised:

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

Aug 23, 2013
You're right, could be. And if Ish was in Tommy's dam that would be so cool. I'd love to have that as a DLC! :smileyvery-happy:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“The worlds been hard on us…hard on him. Joel’s done some terrible things. He tells me that on this journey, you either hang on to your morals and die, or do whatever it takes to survive.”
— Ellie (The Last of Us)
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (377 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Aug 23, 2013

Maybe, but why would Ish travel from the outskirts of Pittsburg to Jackson for no reason. Considering he has a couple of infants/kids with him. They wouldn't survive that journey.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Man...I shot the hell outta that guy, huh? " - Ellie (The Last of Us)

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Aug 23, 2013

I'm pretty sure that it's Sam's grave because if you remember, Ellie says something like: "I forgot to leave that stupid robot on his grave", and if you also remember, Sam wanted to take that little robot with him but Henry didn't allow him to.

Geoff FLYNN.png
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1801 posts

Aug 23, 2013

DMMGY1969 wrote:

I'm pretty sure that it's Sam's grave because if you remember, Ellie says something like: "I forgot to leave that stupid robot on his grave", and if you also remember, Sam wanted to take that little robot with him but Henry didn't allow him to.

I think that was just coincidental. When the two of them approached it they acted like it was the first time they saw it. Plus, it would be hard to carry a body all that way from Pittsburgh. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGOODKyle
http://www.twitch.tv/thegoodkyle
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Aug 23, 2013

GOODKyle wrote:

DMMGY1969 wrote:

I think that was just coincidental. When the two of them approached it they acted like it was the first time they saw it. Plus, it would be hard to carry a body all that way from Pittsburgh. 

I just thought about it and you are right.

Geoff FLYNN.png
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 23, 2013

It's nobody related to Ish and it's not Sam's grave.  They traveled across the country by that point in time and it would be incredibly and stupidly coincidental had they crossed paths with Ish's people.  And for obvious reasons, it's not Sam either.  He didn't have a Teddy bear and I don't think anyone wants to carry around a dead, infected body across the country for no apparent reason.  Ellie merely mentions Sam because the grave reminded her of burying Sam and his brother, which is implied through that particular scene.  It's just a random grave of a kid that was with whatever nameless people were camped out by the river.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 24, 2013

zma1013 wrote:

It's nobody related to Ish and it's not Sam's grave.

How do you know it's not related to Ish? I mean, it could be. I haven't heard anybody from ND say otherwise, but then again they haven't said it is related to Ish. But I agree that it's definitely not Sam's grave, because they both look like it's the first time they've seen the grave and why the hell would they carry a corpse across the country just so they can bury it, right? :smileytongue:

— Ellie (The Last of Us)
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
339 posts

Aug 24, 2013
Yeah, I'm sorry but, the odds if that grave belonging to anyone from the sewers is ridiculously stupid. They all (likely) died in the Suburbs, killed by the Hunters, or they became the Hunters and Joel has now killed them.

The notion that anyone from the Sewers would have also traveled all the way specifically to Jackson and had a slight path deviation to the Dam is... well, No.

The grave is supposed to be unknown, to help fortify the concept of a world suffering.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (208 Views)
0 Likes