Jun 30 2013
By: xenondarkstar First Son 1 posts

*SPOILERS* I just had to post this...

5 replies 213 views Edited Jun 30, 2013

I first heard about this game I ignored it and another lame zombie game like Dead Island ended up to be. However I occasionally watch Pewdiepie's video's, and noticed he started playing it. I watched probably four episodes and was hooked. I refused to finish watching them because I wanted to play it myself without further spoilers. I am so **bleep** glad I did that, I've just finished the game on normal. I must say it's been a long time since I'd had that feeling where I just don't know what to do with life after. You all know the feeling I'm talking about. Sure the game has its glitches, sure a lot of the story can be guessed before hand. But the impact of the story is unbelievable, the opening scene admittedly made me a bit teary eyed and come on you'd have to be pretty cold not to have felt something after that scene. There where quiet a few twists to the story as well, like when you meet David and find out his a hunter/cannibal? I felt like he was hiding something but after the infected attacked and we fought together and saved each other I totally forgot about his creepy entrance. This game felt a lot more like an interactive movie then a video game honestly, which is 100% OK with me I loved it through and through. This is my first Naughty dog game ever, I don't even own a PS3. My sister's got one of the original fat PS3's so I rented this game to play it. This game really shakes my grip on my xbox 360, even tipping the balance to switching to the PS4 over the Xbox One. Not sure on that yet. All in all Great game, great acting, great story. Thank you Naughty Dog and everyone else who assisted with the making of this masterpiece. 

Proud supporter of Xbox 360 for 7 years.

On a final note: I wish this would be available for PC, I know I know naughty dog's owned by Sony bla bla bla never gonna happen bla bla. If you can afford to keep your rig upgraded you should be able to dish out $250 for a PS3 bla bla. I know and most likely will soon. But that's $250 bucks ONTOP of the $60 its gonna cost for the game so it would just be cheaper in the long run but w/e to be able to play this game again I'm getting the feeling more and more that it's gonna be worth it.

Message 1 of 6 (213 Views)
Sackboy
421 posts

Re: *SPOILERS* I just had to post this...

Jun 30, 2013

It's worth it, bro. Even if this was the only game you bought for it, but I'd take a look at Uncharteds as well.

Message 2 of 6 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1814 posts

Jun 30, 2013

I stopped reading and you lost me at pleasediepie

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGOODKyle
http://www.twitch.tv/thegoodkyle
Message 3 of 6 (188 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2013

Good stuff man. I'd definitely play Uncharted 2 as well. It is another masterpiece by NaughtyDog and best part, you don't even have to play Uncharted 1 to understand it. I had an Xbox 360 but switched to a PS3 after playing that game three years ago.

And after playing The Last Of Us, I knew I made the right choice.

I'm getting a PS4 cause Naughty Dog games just can't be missed. No other studio comes close.

Message 4 of 6 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

Jun 30, 2013

Punk4real wrote:

Good stuff man. I'd definitely play Uncharted 2 as well. It is another masterpiece by NaughtyDog and best part, you don't even have to play Uncharted 1 to understand it. I had an Xbox 360 but switched to a PS3 after playing that game three years ago.

I'm getting a PS4 cause Naughty Dog games just can't be missed. No other studio comes close.

Perhaps not, but I think Rocksteady (Batman: Arkham- series)is pretty good studio too.

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Message 5 of 6 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
421 posts

Jun 30, 2013

WinterEdit wrote:

Punk4real wrote:

Perhaps not, but I think Rocksteady (Batman: Arkham- series)is pretty good studio too.

I agree but the whole of Arkham series isn't made by Rocksteady. The next installment (Arkham: Origins) is developed by WB Montreal. Rocksteady's great but ND is the greastet.

Message 6 of 6 (152 Views)
0 Likes