Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Re: STOP SAYING THAT ELLIE WOULD HAVE ...

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2013

Its funny you always bring that one point I made which was clearly a joke at how logical it was, I then even furthur made an attempt for your putrid snot ridden brain to understand by blatantly telling you it was a joke about how logical it was yet I suppose I am speaking to a baboon.

Still on the age thing huh? You get jumped from some 12 year olds or something?

Good im glad your finished because my conclusion (about you and your personality) so far is that you are a jester.

Definition (Jes-ter) Noun

1. A professional joker or “fool” at a medieval court, typically wearing a cap with bells on it and carrying a mock scepter.

2.A person who habitually plays the fool.

Synonyms

joker - buffoon - clown - wag - zany - fool - harlequin

I especially liked the buffoon and Harlequin they made me lol.

EDIT: Also on the whole 'winning' remark ofc I enter debates to win why do you enter debates to lose?

Please use plain text.
Message 111 of 117 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
95 posts

Jun 30, 2013

Soufdawg wrote:

Its funny you always bring that one point I made which was clearly a joke at how logical it was, I then even furthur made an attempt for your putrid snot ridden brain to understand by blatantly telling you it was a joke about how logical it was yet I suppose I am speaking to a baboon.

Still on the age thing huh? You get jumped from some 12 year olds or something?

Good im glad your finished because my conclusion (about you and your personnality) so far is that you are a jester.

Definition (Jes-ter) Noun

1. A professional joker or “fool” at a medieval court, typically wearing a cap with bells on it and carrying a mock scepter.

2.A person who habitually plays the fool.

Synonyms

joker - buffoon - clown - wag - zany - fool - harlequin

I especially liked the buffoon and Harlequin they made me lol.

LOL

Why are you pathetically trying to prove to anyone that you are not stupid? Do people tell you that often? What's the point of quoting from a dictionary?

You are laughable, I'm sorry. Nobody will try to discuss with you because as I stated earlier, you are nothing but a clown who thinks he is cool if he uses cuss words. And I'm sorry for myself that I now wasted another minute of my life for writing this post.

All I am saying is, you shouldn't be on a forum if you can't even really write nor read (yeah it was a "joke" hurr durr). Give me a break.

Please use plain text.
Message 112 of 117 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2013

So much for your last reply :smileyhappy:

I do not believe im stupid, atleast I hope im not. Also the quoting from the dictionairy was so you could get a factual understanding of your personality with a slight (ever so slight) touch of humor which seems to be discomforting you. I take alot of pleasure in seeing your discomfort :smileyhappy:. Also I think you have derailed the topic slightly with medicore (at best more like abysmal) attemps at mocking me. However that is just my opinion, that and another opinion I have is that your a **bleep**got. Hurr Durr

Oh yea you also seem mad.

Please use plain text.
Message 113 of 117 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

Re: ***SPOILERS *** STOP SAYING THAT ELLIE WOULD HAVE ...

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2013

Excellent work, guys. You're just arguing over a foolish reason- Soulfdawg can act however he wants and Vranklin can freely ignore whatever Soul says. I fail to see how or why you act just like 3 year olds on a sandbox.

lol

Aaaand now I am going to receive hate from both sides. I've been on enough YouTube arguments to see where this is going...

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Please use plain text.
Message 114 of 117 (253 Views)
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Jun 30, 2013

Winter Im just acting my age. (That was a joke for the stupid)

Please use plain text.
Message 115 of 117 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

Jun 30, 2013

I disagree in a sense of a way. So let's say Joel let the fireflies ATTEMPT to find a cure for the virus. There's no guarantee that they CAN find the cure but let's say they do. Then what? What do they do then? The fireflies are labeled terrorists throughout the country. Humans shoot at sight to find food, equipment, etc. Without even speaking. Hell, humans even eat humans now. What makes you think that they'll be able to spread the cure? Humanity and the world has has changed dramatically in 20 years. The cure option might have been viable within the first few years but we're talking 20 years here. Even if they found a cure, there's a high possibility the fireflies would be killed trying to transport the cure. We've seen the dead bodies of fireflies litter throughout the game. They did not "sacrifice" the human race, the human race is almost nearly beyond the recovery point.

Another think to keep in mind is you need to think from Joel's perspective. He's had a tough life. This journey alone impacted him more than he could've ever imagined. How would you think after ALL the crap you went through with Ellie, to find out that she was to be killed in order to have a small chance of finding a cure? Joel has essentially replaced Sarah with Ellie as evident by the Spring section of the game and the last chapter, Jackson. EVERYONE Joel cares about is basically gone and when this chance of bringing back a bit of happiness is going to be stripped away from him, do you really think that he would've went with what the fireflies were planning to do? No way in hell.

When all have fallen, rise above the ashes.
Please use plain text.
Message 116 of 117 (225 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jun 30, 2013

Hello,

My personal opinion on this matter is that Ellie wouldn’t sacrifice herself. That said, I completely agree that there is no proof in the game that she would or wouldn’t, no direct proof at least. To start like that, without direct proof, makes all of our assumptions, I my mind, heavily flawed. We can move on to what I might call indirect proofs like when Ellie answer “kind of sh***y” to Joel’s comment of “sacrifice the few to save the many”, when she said something like “we’ll go wherever you want after all this” and when she ask Joel to teach her how to swim after their current task, with all this it’s clear, to me at least, that Ellie wants to live and with this information I can reasonably conclude she wouldn’t sacrifice herself. Now to the fun of what I call circumstantial proofs like for example “it can’t be for nothing” or “I’m still waiting for my turn”, these have been literally interpreted to death and they have many assumptions link to them, in the end  it’s far from been absolute. For example, when Ellie say “it can’t be for nothing” I took it like she was saying “Look Joel our objective (the hospital) is very near, let’s just finish this and after that we’ll go wherever you want”. True, in my personal bias I created and chose the assumptions that fit my conclusion. Like I said there are many interpretations.

We can only assume or make assumptions by using the content within the narrative of the story, nothing more nothing less.

You can agree or disagree with me but you surely can’t deny the logic behind of what I’ve said.

Thanks for reading.

Ps. English is not my first language.    

Please use plain text.
Message 117 of 117 (209 Views)
0 Likes