Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Re: STOP SAYING THAT ELLIE WOULD HAVE ...

[ Edited ]
Jun 29, 2013

How is he being more logical than me? Explain.

Answer the questions.....

Also its funny that you think HPvale understood the story purely because he agreed with your non sensicle posts. (Read earlier pages people agreed with me quite abit ) Smiley Happy

Also why are you backing out of the argument? Just answer those simple questions before you leave ANY OF you I insist.

Message 91 of 119 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
150 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Because clearly no one can talk to you with you swearing or "yelling at them". And i explain i don't point. Points are left open for discussion, with my post i try to explain and thus leave no holes open.

My website: http://rlclick.weebly.com/
The Last of Us photo tumblr_mo3m8cncvK1qhjcgto1_250.gifEllie-Ranch photo tumblr_mp0o9g0nIR1qkm8keo5_250.gif
Message 92 of 119 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Know what just answer my questions and I will admit defeat. Im sick of these excuses. Also points are much more effective when trying to 'explain' a point rather than reciting the games final moments.......

Message 93 of 119 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
150 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Vranklin

Thank you so much. But i am no man Smiley Happy

Soufdawg
I don't agree with either

My website: http://rlclick.weebly.com/
The Last of Us photo tumblr_mo3m8cncvK1qhjcgto1_250.gifEllie-Ranch photo tumblr_mp0o9g0nIR1qkm8keo5_250.gif
Message 94 of 119 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 29, 2013

Know what I am finished until someone has the guts to answer my questions. I feel like I have won this discussion if anyone disagrees tell me why Asta la vista **bleep**

(When i say I won i do not mean I am correct, rather that I have argued more efficiently than these other opinionated bigots who feel like the ending is more complex than it actually is and argue points by dismissing other peoples opinions with one worded answers or writing 8+ paragraphs summarizing the games plot)

Message 95 of 119 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
167 posts

Jun 29, 2013
Do you remember Ellie's behavior in the beginning of spring? I think that she started to feel, that something bad will happening soon, with her, something that will force her to leave Joel. Joel had bad feeling about this too, that's why he said "We don't have to do this. You know this right? Go back to Tommy." Ellie wanted complete her mission, but she didn't know what price she must pay. Was she ready to die for this? I guess she didn't knew. Joel saved her, but he also ruined her meaning of life. "No matter what, you keep finding something to fight for" - Joel understand what this mission meant to Ellie.

Well, it's not really cares me so much. I guess, that Ellie will learn the truth sooner or later. There are few reasons for this: living near Tommy - who was Firefly in past (they came to his town in the end isn't it?)

The thing that really not haunts me still is: will Ellie forgive Joel WHEN (not if) when she'll learn the truth? I really hope so. Maybe she didn't show that she don't trust Joel, because she loves him ( as a daughter) and she didn't want to hurt him? It's can mean that she ready to forgive him.
Message 96 of 119 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
32 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 29, 2013
Zev zevr nailed it, i understood the whole game thanks to him. @soufdawg zev zevr just gave us the answer we were looking for dude, we were wrong for the past 10 pages.

edit: SARCASM INBOUND
Message 97 of 119 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Nah we were kinda on the right track me and you knew the basic premise of it all. However I agree he did make a good point. Still highly doubt she woulda sacrificed herself though. I just want people to understand that it doesnt fit the tone of the game these are normal human beings with the same feelings of hatred and selfishness that we have. There not morally heroic people more like people just trying to survive. However some people feel that a 14 year old girl would sacrifice herself for something other than her phone (that was a joke he..he...)

Message 98 of 119 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
32 posts

Jun 29, 2013
When i replied to you on the 6 th page i was kind of a jerk but reading that long as* post of yours showed me that we both have the same opinions for the most part. However your bromance with vranklin is kind of weird read his previous posts he wasnt aggreeing with you until you got into an arguement with soufdawg. Anyway nice job on the explanation.
Message 99 of 119 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Btw Endure I dont think it was a Bromance (He said he is not a guy spoiler alert)

Message 100 of 119 (151 Views)
0 Likes