Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Re: STOP SAYING THAT ELLIE WOULD HAVE ...

Jun 29, 2013

Seriously dunno why this is irritating but w/e. Shes not **bleep** spiderman shes a 14 year old girl (A GIRL THE MOST SELFISH CREATURES OF ALL... jk bro) not a superhero shes not going to off herself for some 'possible' cure that will help savages....

Message 11 of 119 (396 Views)
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Jun 29, 2013

She might have wanted to, but she chose to "believe" in Joel. Smiley Happy

photo 6063e192-edce-4bf4-be38-1f5c5d2df1b7.jpg
My Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - twitter.com/mrsjimmymare
Message 12 of 119 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
632 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Soufdawg wrote:

Seriously dunno why this is irritating but w/e. Shes not **bleep** spiderman shes a 14 year old girl (A GIRL THE MOST SELFISH CREATURES OF ALL... jk bro) not a superhero shes not going to off herself for some 'possible' cure that will help savages....

By the way you're typing, it doesn't seem like I can have an intellectual debate with you. That and I can see that you're going to stick with what you think of the ending no matter what we discuss and rightfully so.

Photobucket
Message 13 of 119 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Jun 29, 2013
Even though I agree with him, you can have an intellectual debate with me if you want?? Lol.
Message 14 of 119 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
632 posts

Jun 29, 2013

mani60cent wrote:
Even though I agree with him, you can have an intellectual debate with me if you want?? Lol.

Sure. Want to start by telling me why you think she wouldn't have sacrificed herself?

Photobucket
Message 15 of 119 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 29, 2013

Intellectual debate? Why this has been discussed to death? Your just a foo.... person reading too much into the ending. Go on tell me 'why' she would have sacrificed herself? Keeping in mind this is 'The Last of Us' not 'Batman Arkham City' theres no super heroes in this game JUST survivers. So go on hit me Smiley Happy

Also if you want me to start by stating why she 'wouldnt' turn on her savior mode then let me know and I will start Smiley Wink

Message 16 of 119 (367 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 29, 2013
Ok, we aggree for the majority but you are saying that she would have sacrificed herself at the end. If thats the case do you believe that she would have said OK at the end? IMO she would have gone back and do what she wanted to do. Of course she is not smiling dude, she and Joel probably ignored humanities last known hope. How can you expect her to be happy in that world. She said Ok she feels guilty but she AGGREES. btw that part of Bruckmanns article doesnt prove your point it proves that both of us are right and she knows Joel is lying.
Message 17 of 119 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Jun 29, 2013
I believe she wouldn't have sacrificed herself because of the mentality of the game and Ellie's character itself. The mentality of the game teaches you that everyone is just trying to survive, there is no good and bad. Ellie wasn't even going to even get a chance to decide, Marlene didn't even give her that, they didn't even wake her up to tell her what was happening. And in the end I think the game tells you that the relationship formed in the game is stronger then anything else, even the rest of the world, so sure she would have been a bit upset, but I don't think she would of sacrificed herself.
Message 18 of 119 (358 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 29, 2013

have a debate with me dude, i wrote everything i believe in the first post, read it and ask if you have any questions

LikeRA1N wrote:

mani60cent wrote:

Sure. Want to start by telling me why you think she wouldn't have sacrificed herself?

Message 19 of 119 (357 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 29, 2013

mani60cent wrote:
I believe she wouldn't have sacrificed herself because of the mentality of the game and Ellie's character itself. The mentality of the game teaches you that everyone is just trying to survive, there is no good and bad. Ellie wasn't even going to even get a chance to decide, Marlene didn't even give her that, they didn't even wake her up to tell her what was happening. And in the end I think the game tells you that the relationship formed in the game is stronger then anything else, even the rest of the world, so sure she would have been a bit upset, but I don't think she would of sacrificed herself.

right on brother, exactly what i tried to say in the first post, thank you.

Message 20 of 119 (353 Views)
0 Likes