Splicer
32 posts

Re: ***SPOILERS *** STOP SAYING THAT ELLIE WOULD HAVE ...

Jun 29, 2013

read my post again I edited it for the second time. I understand what you are saying but it doesnt matter. We both can not know if she would havesacrificed herself in the hospital or not. That is a completely different reality it didnt happen they didnt stay in the hospital. We can only make assumptions and i say that she wouldnt sacrifice herself in the hospital because she would have time to think about it. But you can disaggree with that because it is an assumption. AND IT DOESNT MATTER.  what matters is the ending.

Message 41 of 119 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 29, 2013

Ok, ok your losing me now. First your saying Jesu......Ellie would have sacrificed herself at the hospital. Ok can you please tell me what gave you that idea? Also another question what 'edition' / 'version' of the game do you own? The reason I am asking is because it seems we have different games at this point. I think you got the recently announced

'The last of the Justice league: Ellie sacrificer of rapists'

Also how does that version hold up? My one kinda sucks Ellie and Joel were survivers and quite selfish. Also Ellie told stupid jokes the whole time and couldnt even swim LET ALONE fly like your version of Ellie.

Message 42 of 119 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
632 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 29, 2013

EndureNSurvive wrote:

read my post again I edited it for the second time. I understand what you are saying but it doesnt matter. We both can not know if she would havesacrificed herself in the hospital or not. That is a completely different reality it didnt happen they didnt stay in the hospital. We can only make assumptions and i say that she wouldnt sacrifice herself in the hospital because she would have time to think about it. But you can disaggree with that because it is an assumption. AND IT DOESNT MATTER.  what matters is the ending.

Okay, we can agree to disagree. But your topic title AND WHOLE post suggests that your opinion is fact. So I came with my opinion and we debated. So now that you've suggested that I could disagree and called your opinion an assumption, I can conclude that I've put up a pretty good debate.

It was fun and I actually learned something from it. Good day to you.

Photobucket
Message 43 of 119 (265 Views)
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 29, 2013
If she wanted to sacrifice herself that bad, as soon as Joel lied to her on that hill, she would have kicked up a fuss and cried while pounding on his chest, but she didn't want to sacrifice herself so she decided to accept the lie and move on with Joel.
Message 44 of 119 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Jun 29, 2013

"I can conclude that I've put up a pretty good debate."

In my opinion you did not.

Message 45 of 119 (253 Views)
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Jun 29, 2013
^ yea I agree, he stops replying after a while and leaves when he feels like it, How rude!! I'm gonna go cry.
Message 46 of 119 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
32 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 29, 2013

LikeRA1N wrote:

EndureNSurvive wrote:

Okay, we can agree to disagree. But your topic title AND WHOLE post suggests that your opinion is fact. So I came with my opinion and we debated. So now that you've suggested that I could disagree and called your opinion an assumption, I can conclude that I've put up a pretty good debate.

It was fun and I actually learned something from it. Good day to you.

Sure i do realize i came on a bit hard and try to show my opinions as facts. Maybe we are all wrong, these are our interpretations after all. I really do believe that my analysis is right (still trying to show my opinions as facts Smiley Very Happy). Anyways these are my opinions, anyone is welcome to come and read them and understand the ending a little better. I am really glad that you learned something from it. have a good day. 

EDIT: btw i suggest you read soufdawg's posts especially the one where he talks about Joel's reasons to lie to Ellie. there are some good humor and very nice info. 

Message 47 of 119 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 29, 2013

Oh 'EndureNSurvive' I can assure you, he has already read them Smiley Wink

How do I know? He left mid 'debate' (or slaughter whichever you prefer) and called a draw ("Lol srsly he really did that?" "Yea I know right?")

Also I think hes a big SissypantsMcboogerface (if that gets censored I will actually do the worlds first  physical 'lol')

EDIT: Gosh Darn it!

Message 48 of 119 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
632 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Soufdawg wrote:

Oh 'EndureNSurvive' I can assure you, he has already read them Smiley Wink

How do I know? He left mid 'debate' (or slaughter whichever you prefer) and called a draw ("Lol srsly he really did that?" "Yea I know right?")

Also I think hes a big SissypantsMcboogerface (if that gets censored I will actually do the worlds first  physical 'lol')

EDIT: Gosh Darn it!

I did read your posts. If you go back a few pages, you'll see why I didn't respond. I saw a mile away I couldn't have an intellectual debate with you. But I'm not going to ignore you, that'd be rude. I do respect your post where you said you don't think I put up a good debate.

Also, how did I leave mid-debate but somehow manage to make it to the very end? I didn't reply fast enough? Sorry, I was getting the Platinum Trophy for PlayStation All-Stars. Good day to you, too, sir.

Photobucket
Message 49 of 119 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
95 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 29, 2013

Nobody knows if she would have sacrificed herself for the cure, not even Joel really knew it. When Marlene said "she would have wanted it" Joel starts thinking and tries to imagine what Ellie would have said. He came to the conclusion that the chance that she would agree is quite high, that's why he killed Marlene and invented the lie.

And yes, even though we can all agree that Ellie knows something isn't right with Joel's story, at no point ever can we say for sure that she knew she would have to die for the cure. She doesn't know what happened at the hospital and when Joel swears to her she accepts his decision and stops questioning it.

Message 50 of 119 (177 Views)
0 Likes