First Son
3 posts

Re: *Saw It Coming Moment* [Spoiler]

Jun 16, 2013

Haha I do get your point. Or you could say all that work, just to throw humanity away just for elly?  

Either way i think i would have saved ellie haha i dont know. I tried leaving the room before killing any doctor. but it was impossible. 

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 18 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1563 posts

Jun 16, 2013

DarKKileR_MX wrote:

Haha I do get your point. Or you could say all that work, just to throw humanity away just for elly?  

Either way i think i would have saved ellie haha i dont know. I tried leaving the room before killing any doctor. but it was impossible. 

I shot every doctor with my revolver, except for the one cowering on the floor. That one had a shotgun shell with his name written on it, :smileyvery-happy:

Nice pun, dude, nice pun :smileyhappy:

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 18 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2343 posts

Jun 16, 2013

DarKKileR_MX wrote:

I set all the doctors on fire with my flame thrower. Don't be touching my ellie.

But, I thought the same thing about the decision of whether to leave or take Ellie. Mainly, the thought sparked when the scene cut from Marlene trying to reason with Joel, to Joel in the car - I thought, how crazy would it be if we could could choose to accept Marlene's vision and sacrifice Ellie (and Joel's heart) for the rest of mankind (which might end up not even working anyway). Or, leave mankind behind and give Ellie a good life with Joel and Uncle Tommy...

But I still thought the ending was amazing and manly tears were most definitely shed.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 18 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1563 posts

Jun 16, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

DarKKileR_MX wrote:

I set all the doctors on fire with my flame thrower. Don't be touching my ellie.

But, I thought the same thing about the decision of whether to leave or take Ellie. Mainly, the thought sparked when the scene cut from Marlene trying to reason with Joel, to Joel in the car - I thought, how crazy would it be if we could could choose to accept Marlene's vision and sacrifice Ellie (and Joel's heart) for the rest of mankind (which might end up not even working anyway). Or, leave mankind behind and give Ellie a good life with Joel and Uncle Tommy...

But I still thought the ending was amazing and manly tears were most definitely shed.

I cried, and would have cried at any ending. Also, don't be taking my manly tears saying, or else I'll have to come up with #ManlyTears and get that stuff up, and about on twitter :smileyvery-happy:

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 18 (144 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2013

I think you got a really good point there, the odds point that huamanity would still be doomed with the vaccine.

But i would had loved if the developer  would had given us that choice. Beacous they would have been embracing video games giving us the power of choice and not loking us as a puppet spectator.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 18 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2013

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

DarKKileR_MX wrote:

I shot every doctor with my revolver, except for the one cowering on the floor. That one had a shotgun shell with his name written on it, :smileyvery-happy:

I too shot every doctor in the room save for the one who was cowering on the floor. I elected to spare that one as it seemed he [or she- couldn't quite tell] did not present a threat, was not going to present a threat, and was not going to stand in the way of saving Ellie.

Without even hesitating I dropped the first one who went for what appeared to be a gun lying on the nearby table the instant he turned and made his move towards the table in question. I shot the second one after [she?] began to scream in a threatening manner that I was an animal because I didn't feel there was time to debate with her, let alone reason or need to debate.

Fifty-four Forty or Fight!!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 18 (136 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1563 posts

Jun 16, 2013

FiftyFourForty wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

DarKKileR_MX wrote:

I too shot every doctor in the room save for the one who was cowering on the floor. I elected to spare that one as it seemed he [or she- couldn't quite tell] did not present a threat, was not going to present a threat, and was not going to stand in the way of saving Ellie.

Without even hesitating I dropped the first one who went for what appeared to be a gun lying on the nearby table the instant he turned and made his move towards the table in question. I shot the second one after [she?] began to scream in a threatening manner that I was an animal because I didn't feel there was time to debate with her, let alone reason or need to debate.

Nice, dude! After that woman screeched like a banshee at me calling me an animal, I was like "Animal? THIS...IS...MY ELLIE!" then a round went through her head, haha. Atleast I think it was a woman :smileytongue:

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 18 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Jun 16, 2013

My moments were Tess dieing, ellie being immune Joel getting seriously hurt at some point, and David being a psycho but there were a lot of things that caught me off gaurd 

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 18 (89 Views)
0 Likes