Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Naughty Host
9059 posts

Re: Season Pass DLC release timeline?

Jul 24, 2013
I don't need to give u a link. It's not like you got much of a choice. Believe it or don't believe it.

If I'm wrong, I will never show my face on the forums ever again.

AKsWiseWords.png

Message 21 of 27 (227 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1511 posts

Jul 24, 2013
^I'll see to that promise, false hope always tastes bitter.
Message 22 of 27 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1239 posts

Jul 24, 2013

cdub420-- wrote:

Hate to break the bad news but, as of two weeks ago with the most recent Q+A session, ND hasn't even started on the dlc.

They promised 3 packages of dlc: 

1. More MP Maps - This will most likely be the 1st piece of dlc. Earliest we'll see it is probably August.

2. New MP Content - It'll probably be some type of Coop Horde Mode but, I wouldn't be surprised if it contained some kind of PvP objective mode. Earliest release date is probably September.

3. SP DLC - Probaly will be the highlight of the dlc packages. Seeing as how it'll probably be the most time-consuming to make, it'll probably be the last dlc released. Earliest we'll see it is October or maybe even November/December.

On the bright side ND is still very open to idea's for the dlc.

Don't be silly, of course ND has started the DLC. ND isn't that stupid enough to wait around being idle with the potential to lose lots of money on lost DLC/season pass buyers.  I'm positive that new maps are being created by the MP team and the SP which will probably take the longest to make is being handled by the team that did the campaign.

Message 23 of 27 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
328 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2013

If all I get out of the Season Pass is one SP add-on maybe in Ocober or who knows when then I've once again broken my past proven rule that DLCs are not worth paying for in advance and waiting for.  I was out of my mind buying it.  Have a great laugh on me but I stupidly compared this 'season pass' to others where over a period of time you'd get a series of sp campaign DLCs.  I bought this Single Pass because all I was thinking at the time was that TLoU was the best single player game I've ever played and I want more story if I can get it.  In the end it will maybe be worth the sp dlc but all the rest of the stuff you guys yap about I have no interest in and paying and waiting is just stupid imo.:catfrustrated:

IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...

~{Ratsneve}~
Message 24 of 27 (174 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Aug 26, 2013

and yet he is still on these forums.......

Message 25 of 27 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

Aug 26, 2013

So much for being a man of your word eh AK?

AKyemeni wrote:
I don't need to give u a link. It's not like you got much of a choice. Believe it or don't believe it.

If I'm wrong, I will never show my face on the forums ever again.

Message 26 of 27 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Aug 26, 2013

Soon™®©

One Day™®©

Eventually™®©

Editor/Organizer
Message 27 of 27 (87 Views)
0 Likes