Wastelander
769 posts

Re: Semi open world.

Jul 7, 2013

Nor_Cal_Livin wrote:

I fully agree i also hope maybe they could do a free for all/free roam online with bigger levels and more players maybe even safe zones add uniqe loot and make it full blown Action RPG

HELL NO.

sig.png

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

Jul 7, 2013

I don't think it should be a semi-open world, I think the way it is now is fine. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“The worlds been hard on us…hard on him. Joel’s done some terrible things. He tells me that on this journey, you either hang on to your morals and die, or do whatever it takes to survive.”
— Ellie (The Last of Us)
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (79 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Jul 7, 2013

I don't want an open world but it would have been nice to see more areas akin to the bookstore and suburbs...

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2013

Too be honest im surprised to see how many people agree with wanting a semi / fully open world. Listen I share the same fears about it sucking as the ones who dont (This was easily my among my top 3 favourite games this gen, EASILY) but I see this franchise as one being Naughty dog could experiment with. Take Uncharted for example now if somebody offered that being open world I would have disagreed because there is no way in hell that could have worked (in my opinion :smileywink:) however this game could have atleast a big expansion on the levels (due to the ps4's capabilities) making it last longer and ultimately more enjoyable. In my opinion.

EDIT: Remember I still want them to keep the story linear, like I dont want to see a big E on the map leading me to ellie so she could give me a mission, that is not what I mean.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (63 Views)
0 Likes