Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 29 2013
By: XNaufal98X First Son 12 posts

Sequel not Dlc

18 replies 351 views Edited Jun 29, 2013

Naughty Dog.. Why do you choose to have a dlc for last of us instead of sequel... i rather have to pay $100 for a sequel instead of some DLC even if its free... Come on Naughty you are my fave game developer.. Dont Dissapoint Us Gamers...

Message 1 of 19 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

Re: Sequel not Dlc

[ Edited ]
Jun 29, 2013

Sequels won't come until around MINIMUM 1 year of the game's launch usually, that is if they're good sequels. ND just probably wants us to fill the time in between on TLoU and possible sequel with DLC's.

All kinds of stuff regarding story, graphics, gameplay and so take a lot of time, if I am not wrong. :smileyhappy:

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Message 2 of 19 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4328 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 29, 2013

DLC = Months

Sequel(s) = Years

Photobucket
Message 3 of 19 (342 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Unless its for multiplayers mode to have Infected or coop mode... but still pls have a freaking sequel...

Message 4 of 19 (341 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Still.. yeah i dont mind a dlc but a sequel is much better look at the uncharted franchise it have both Dlcs and Sequels... which is okay but rumours are last of us are not gonna have sequel.. never have a sequel...

Message 5 of 19 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4328 posts

Jun 29, 2013

XNaufal98X wrote:

Still.. yeah i dont mind a dlc but a sequel is much better look at the uncharted franchise it have both Dlcs and Sequels... which is okay but rumours are last of us are not gonna have sequel.. never have a sequel...

No, what they said was "This journey for Joel and Ellie is complete; we’re not continuing that." Meaning that if there is a future game it's probably not going to pick up right after this game and it may not be with or about Joel and/or Ellie.

Photobucket
Message 6 of 19 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Sub-Xero wrote:

XNaufal98X wrote:

No, what they said was "This journey for Joel and Ellie is complete; we’re not continuing that." Meaning that if there is a future game it's probably not going to pick up right after this game and it may not be with or about Joel and/or Ellie.

"This journey for Joel and Ellie is complete; we’re not continuing that."

It could be that they were starred in another situation if there was a sequel, Neil Druckmann (writer) actually said that if I am correct. It could be tricky to have a well-fit plot in it, though.

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Message 7 of 19 (316 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jun 29, 2013

But with the current ending it gets me crazy when there is no sequel or if the sequel isnt about joel and ellie...

Message 8 of 19 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Jun 30, 2013
Message 9 of 19 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
89 posts

Jun 30, 2013

sonichedgehog64 wrote:

It might have Joel and Elie http://news.softpedia.com/news/The-Last-of-Us-Sequel-Could-Still-Focus-on-Joel-and-Ellie-Story-36408...

Yes Neil Corrected Himself And Changed His Statement to "This" Journey Instead of "The" Journey, meaning He Still Might Have Plans for A Sequel With Joel and Ellie. Yeah!

They Came Without Warning... I Came Without Warning THEM.
Message 10 of 19 (228 Views)
0 Likes