Jun 16 2013
By: Cloudburst-- Uncharted Territory 1846 posts

Sick clan members because ND force you to quit?

4 replies 233 views Edited Jun 16, 2013
Do clan members get ill because you leave a game?

For the last few games I've had to quit because my character refuses to move. So ill be sat... Unable to move as I watch the enemy walk towards me on my screen killing me.

Not entirely sure how that's fair?

Advice would be good.
Killzone 2 userbar
Message 1 of 5 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

Re: Sick clan members because ND force you to quit?

Jun 16, 2013

Cloudburst-- wrote:
Do clan members get ill because you leave a game?

For the last few games I've had to quit because my character refuses to move. So ill be sat... Unable to move as I watch the enemy walk towards me on my screen killing me.

Not entirely sure how that's fair?

Advice would be good.

Would appear so, and losing a game.

But I have no idea what this clan thing even does past the point of a trophy.

Message 2 of 5 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Jun 16, 2013

Yeah, it seems that backing out during a game automatically counts as a loss thus your faction suffers. This is the main reason I haven't been playing MP - Every 20 seconds or so my character freezes, and if my character doesn't freeze during a match I get kicked out anyway so it hardly matters. I know ND said they implemented a fairly aggressive anti cheat system, I'd imagine to thwart laggers from plaguing their MP as Uncharted's did - but I can't help but feel the system may need a few tweaks since we're not the only ones having these freezing issues.

Definitely sucks to be forced to leave the game and have your clan suffer, how am I going to get those MP trophies Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 5 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1846 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2013
I sat through a whole game there with the same "can't move" problem happening throughout and didnt quit. It was a very close game which we lost in the last 5 seconds of sudden death and I'm sure we'd have won if I could actually have been able to move.
Killzone 2 userbar
Message 4 of 5 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1846 posts

Jun 16, 2013
OH MY GOD!!!!!!

I was stealthy... Moved around. Got two hits on a guy before my character refused further instruction and the enemy just shot me dead as I froze in front of him!?!? HOW IS THIS ALLOWED?!?!?
Killzone 2 userbar
Message 5 of 5 (180 Views)
0 Likes