May 31 2013
By: Gadirok Wastelander 742 posts

So I just preordered The Last of Us...

4 replies 176 views Edited May 31, 2013

To be honest I have been thinking whether or not I should preorder this game as my faith in Sony was let down with the last game I supported (Starhawk) at 59.99. Money doesn't exactly grow on trees, and I would have preordered this game much earlier if they had showcased multiplayer footage.

My main concern is multiplayer. I might be one of the few posters (on gaf atleast) to care about multiplayer. My gut tells me it will be a good game, especially since they are sending out early review copies (standard of Sony).

But please Naughty Dog. Don't let me down with MP. I know the SP will be amazing, but I really hope the MP will also be terrific. 

Message 1 of 5 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11600 posts

Re: So I just preordered The Last of Us...

May 31, 2013
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think you're better off waiting for the inevitable GOTY edition in several months, with all DLC.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 2 of 5 (173 Views)
Monster Hunter
38 posts

May 31, 2013
Man the multiplayer will be great. They haven't revealed anything about it for a reason!
Message 3 of 5 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

May 31, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think you're better off waiting for the inevitable GOTY edition in several months, with all DLC.

I can't believe your saying that either. Smiley Indifferent

Did someone hack your account or something?

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 4 of 5 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Welcoming Committee
14267 posts

May 31, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

I can't believe your saying that either. Smiley Indifferent

Did someone hack your account or something?

Honestly If I was on a tight budget.. i wouldn't be ordering TLoU..

I can't believe I'm saying this.. I'm legitimately more interested in a game that I'm 100% certain will have no MP at all.

Message 5 of 5 (123 Views)
0 Likes