Hekseville Citizen
265 posts

Re: So which was the scariest part of the game for you ?

Jan 23, 2014
How many people like me after picking up the key card stood your ground in the office and waiting for the stalkers to come running at you so you could blast them with the shotgun ?
Message 21 of 38 (237 Views)
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Jan 23, 2014

Sweetbrandigirl wrote:
I was about to write you some long drawn out explanation of why stalkers were human when I stopped to check my facts on tlou wiki when I discovered just how wrong I was. Thank you for leading me to this discovery it clears up for me a little confusion on why I hadn't gotten the trophy for stealthy a stalker all this time I've been stealthy the wrong prey.

Who have you been stealth killing for the achievment then? Smiley Surprised

young beard signature
Message 22 of 38 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17603 posts

Jan 23, 2014

The first subway, getting the hell out of there.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 23 of 38 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Jan 23, 2014
Me ! I did that, for some reason even though I hid out of sight they still came running in the room for me
Message 24 of 38 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1335 posts

Jan 23, 2014
I did the first time through... Then I realized I could just run for it the 2nd and 3rd time through... That section is totally epic though...
Message 25 of 38 (230 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
265 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2014

Smiley Happy YoungBread well I thought a stalker was some type of human hunter, but nope i'm wrong its someone in thats in stage two of the infection guess thats why I never got the trophy for stealthing a stalker….live and learn LOL

Message 26 of 38 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Jan 23, 2014

Sweetbrandigirl wrote:
Smiley Happy YoungBread well I thought a stalker was some type of human hunter, but nope i'm wrong its an someone in thats in stage two of the infection guess thats why I never got the trophy for stealthing a stalker….live and learn LOL

I see. Were'nt you frustrated though? I know I would knowing if I was chasing the same achievement only to know it was the wrong enemy type I was after Smiley Tongue

young beard signature
Message 27 of 38 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Jan 23, 2014

I agree with everything being said, I sometimes wonder how different TLOU would be without the flamethrower. I remember a while back Neil Druckmann stated that they comtemplated whether to put it in the game. I mean once you get the flamethrower the infected aren't even a threat (even on survivor).

I remember the first encounter with the bloater in the gym was such an epic and tense battle on my first playthrough. Not knowing that a well placed molotov would easily dispatch it felt like the bloater was eating my bullets. Some times I wonder how difficult this game would be without the fire based weapons.

Capture the Ellie game mode...you know put her in your backpack and stuff
Message 28 of 38 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Jan 24, 2014
I agree, the flamethrower was fun to use but it did make things too easy, I could easily dispatch a group of 10 or so runners and clickers with about half a barrel of ammo for it, and that was on survivor, and once you customize the power on it at the work bench, it was unstoppable
Message 29 of 38 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Jan 24, 2014
I'm glad they added it at the end of the game though, and not at the beginning, that would have ruined the game for me
Message 30 of 38 (208 Views)
0 Likes