Lombax Warrior
150 posts

Re: Some Gamespot BS from a TG

Jul 8, 2013

Haha, people don't usually agree with you? Or they just don't listen? But yeah i get it! There's no misunderstanding from you, don't worry! Huh i miss TLOU. Feels like it's an experience of my life i'm never gonna have again...that's pathetic but i don't care.

I kinda have ideas about the SP DLC. I just wish they are not the kind of ideas i had for the next Last of Us...

My website: http://rlclick.weebly.com/
The Last of Us photo tumblr_mo3m8cncvK1qhjcgto1_250.gifEllie-Ranch photo tumblr_mp0o9g0nIR1qkm8keo5_250.gif
Message 71 of 95 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
671 posts

Jul 8, 2013

HPVale wrote:

Haha, people don't usually agree with you? Or they just don't listen? But yeah i get it! There's no misunderstanding from you, don't worry! Huh i miss TLOU. Feels like it's an experience of my life i'm never gonna have again...that's pathetic but i don't care.

I kinda have ideas about the SP DLC. I just wish they are not the kind of ideas i had for the next Last of Us...

That's not pathetic. This game was a few calibers above what excellence is. I doubt anyone will be able to replicate what Naughty Dog has done. I even doubt Naughty Dog will be able to make another game like TLOU.

Message 72 of 95 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
150 posts

Jul 8, 2013

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

That's not pathetic. This game was a few calibers above what excellence is. I doubt anyone will be able to replicate what Naughty Dog has done. I even doubt Naughty Dog will be able to make another game like TLOU.

Hmm i kinda believe, if they do, it will be as excellent! They just warmed up with TLOU!

The Last of Us photo tumblr_mo3m8cncvK1qhjcgto1_250.gifEllie-Ranch photo tumblr_mp0o9g0nIR1qkm8keo5_250.gif
Message 73 of 95 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
671 posts

Jul 8, 2013

HPVale wrote:

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

Hmm i kinda believe, if they do, it will be as excellent! They just warmed up with TLOU!

Touche

Message 74 of 95 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1642 posts

Jul 8, 2013

HPVale wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel

Haha! Well no i don't! Smiley Tongue

FUIVT0PLAY

No definetely agree with the change of gameplay because of physical strength. Haha i was actually thinking a lot about it. It was cool how the did it with Ellie, but i would have added more like, half-damage with punches, more flawed punches, different steath kill, different punch/fall down/grabbed annimation, a woman would push more, bite, scratch etc I could go on!!!Smiley Tongue

lol You can expect a friend request soon Smiley Tongue

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 75 of 95 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1407 posts

Jul 8, 2013

TBH despite the fact that Gamespot is my favorite review site I have completely ignored them when it comes to LOU.  They rated it an 8.0 and then spent a whole segement discussing the story (never seen them do this in any other game even story driven ones).  I have never respected any of this authors writings especially the things about "women" that the he/she says.  TBH best way to get to truly know the opposite gender......get married and stay married having to work through all the issues.  I can tell you that by and large my wife would completely disagree with most of the stuff "Carolyn" mentions in her article. 

Message 76 of 95 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
671 posts

Jul 8, 2013

semper_fi_1999 wrote:

TBH despite the fact that Gamespot is my favorite review site I have completely ignored them when it comes to LOU.  They rated it an 8.0 and then spent a whole segement discussing the story (never seen them do this in any other game even story driven ones).  I have never respected any of this authors writings especially the things about "women" that the he/she says.  TBH best way to get to truly know the opposite gender......get married and stay married having to work through all the issues.  I can tell you that by and large my wife would completely disagree with most of the stuff "Carolyn" mentions in her article. 

I'm glad to know that. I agree, Gamespot is being, well, maybe it just wasn't the reviewers cup of tea, but I think it was to create "hits" on their site. I've almost stopped going to Gamespot completely. I mostly go to IGN now. More news about more things, not just games. Apparently, there was a video where the reviewer trolled some other Gamespot reviewers about TLOU and told them they were stupid for having a different opinion that the reviwer who gave it an 8.0.

Also, on another site, the reviwer deducted 1 whole point becuase at the end of the game, he shot the doctor in the knee and the doctor died.

Message 77 of 95 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
150 posts

Jul 9, 2013

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

lol You can expect a friend request soon Smiley Tongue

3s3o1q.jpg

Message 78 of 95 (68 Views)
Wastelander
671 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2013
That serious.

Message 79 of 95 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
150 posts

Jul 9, 2013

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:
That serious.

I hope not!  ^He looks in love! Smiley Tongue Haha! Okay now in all seriousness...i...i uh...i have nothing serious...

Message 80 of 95 (57 Views)
0 Likes