Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Re: Some Multiplayer Info

May 11, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
^God of War's multiplayer has almost no lag whatsoever. Maybe they're getting help from Sony Santa Monica.

Hopefully, cuz they don't know how to deal with lag for **bleep**.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 40 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

May 11, 2013
I wasn't excited for the MP, but after seeing this, my hopes have raised!! Nice find!
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 40 (393 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

May 11, 2013

Maybe it's just me, but it sounded like when they started talking about 'two bullets' gamemode, that someone else said that as a joke and they all just kind of played it off like "whoa, that would be cool". Just the way they started talking about it. "I would actually play that". Makes it sound like it was a joke that turned out to be a cool idea.

Idk, can someone confirm for me that it was acutally the developer who said that and that he was actually serious? I don't even know who Jason Paul is and all the voices blended together so it was hard to distinguish if he was the one who brought that up or not. Someone please help me, because that sounds so cool   ;_;

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 40 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
369 posts

May 11, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

http://www.shacknews.com/article/79132/weekend-confirmed-164-far-cry-3-blood-dragon-wolfenstein

http://player.podtrac.com/player?button=listen&rgb=000000&w=320&h=0&type=link&feed=http%3a%2f%2fwww....

Click on Listen Now and go to 117:30

Jason Paul (@jmpaul) confirms some stuff

1. You can play as female

2. Says no comment with a sigh when asked about whether you can play as an infected

3. A gun is on the map secretly with two bullets and everyone has to find that gun

4. A lot of sneaking around and brawling

5. There will be a shotgun (duh)

6. Confirmed to be FUN.

I'll be the judge of that. I am the chosen one.

Spot on! With Naughty Dog thinking hipfire and wack'n roll is fun, I will be the one to judge for myself..

All I have to do now is wait till a week after release and see if the game breakes playstation's like Uncharted 3 supposedly did/ does.. (Probably coincidence, although Naughty Dog is a first party developer, so they get to overclock unlike 3rd party developers.)

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 40 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13334 posts

May 12, 2013

IzunaShisui wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

http://www.shacknews.com/article/79132/weekend-confirmed-164-far-cry-3-blood-dragon-wolfenstein

http://player.podtrac.com/player?button=listen&rgb=000000&w=320&h=0&type=link&feed=http%3a%2f%2fwww....

Click on Listen Now and go to 117:30

Jason Paul (@jmpaul) confirms some stuff

1. You can play as female

2. Says no comment with a sigh when asked about whether you can play as an infected

3. A gun is on the map secretly with two bullets and everyone has to find that gun

4. A lot of sneaking around and brawling

5. There will be a shotgun (duh)

6. Confirmed to be FUN.

I'll be the judge of that. I am the chosen one.

Spot on! With Naughty Dog thinking hipfire and wack'n roll is fun, I will be the one to judge for myself..

All I have to do now is wait till a week after release and see if the game breakes playstation's like Uncharted 3 supposedly did/ does.. (Probably coincidence, although Naughty Dog is a first party developer, so they get to overclock unlike 3rd party developers.)

Yeah, neither one is actually fun.

If that is ND's idea of fun, they have no idea what fun is.

I don't even care if people like it, those people are wrong.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 40 (310 Views)
Naughty Host
8526 posts

May 13, 2013

MrZoobat wrote:

Maybe it's just me, but it sounded like when they started talking about 'two bullets' gamemode, that someone else said that as a joke and they all just kind of played it off like "whoa, that would be cool". Just the way they started talking about it. "I would actually play that". Makes it sound like it was a joke that turned out to be a cool idea.

Idk, can someone confirm for me that it was acutally the developer who said that and that he was actually serious? I don't even know who Jason Paul is and all the voices blended together so it was hard to distinguish if he was the one who brought that up or not. Someone please help me, because that sounds so cool   ;_;

It was actually the developer that said that, Jason Paul. It doesn't look like he was being sarcastic in the sense that it wasn't true. 

NASWIPP.png

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 40 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
210 posts

May 14, 2013

It definitely needs some sort of co op whether it be arena or adventure, I'd be fine with both, but with the way the game plays  it definitely needs some sort of cooperative mode.

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 40 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

May 14, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:

MrZoobat wrote:

It was actually the developer that said that, Jason Paul. It doesn't look like he was being sarcastic in the sense that it wasn't true. 

Thanks for clearing that up for me!

I just felt the need to point it out because I didn't want a bunch of people hyping up something that may not be true, only to set themselves up for disappointment.

Since it was actually the developer that said it, I doubt it was a joke. Which is AWESOME!!!

I'm actually so stoked for the mutliplayer now. I've been waiting a lot time for a stealthy, small team-based tactical multiplayer on consoles. Uncharted multiplayer was definately lacking in the stealth department.

Can not wait for this game. I haven't gotten to play many games for the last year since I've been busy adjusting to college so I'm just going to binge on TLoU when it comes out. Can. Not. Wait.

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 40 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

May 14, 2013

MrZoobat, congratulations on having the best sig here.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 40 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

May 15, 2013

calcunnon wrote:

MrZoobat, congratulations on having the best sig here.

Thanks! But I can't take credit for making it.

It was made by user zeejay21 of the Ubisoft AC forums.

Here are a couple other ones he made me:

uncharted

skyrim

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 40 (73 Views)
0 Likes