Fender Bender
3354 posts

Re: Some Multiplayer Info

May 11, 2013
Regarding Spyder, I hope ND realized that he was a mistake, and should never have been included in the game over fan favorites such as Wet Suit Elena, and Rika Raja.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 11 of 40 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

May 11, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:

http://www.shacknews.com/article/79132/weekend-confirmed-164-far-cry-3-blood-dragon-wolfenstein

http://player.podtrac.com/player?button=listen&rgb=000000&w=320&h=0&type=link&feed=http%3a%2f%2fwww....

Click on Listen Now and go to 117:30

Jason Paul (@jmpaul) confirms some stuff

1. You can play as female

2. Says no comment with a sigh when asked about whether you can play as an infected

3. A gun is on the map secretly with two bullets and everyone has to find that gun

4. A lot of sneaking around and brawling

5. There will be a shotgun (duh)

6. Confirmed to be FUN.

WHY are we not funding this!? I'm over here doing my casual look around the forums when I see "Some multiplayer info" near the bottom And i stop and slowly move my mouse over the thread when I clicked it to reveal NEW confirmed mp info! This is a big deal, IM shocked people aren't shocked. Smiley Frustrated.

Thank you for posting this, AKyemeni! Smiley Happy

1 You can play a female, that's a killer considering a lot of the gaming community love this option. This is great!

2 There's a chance we may be able to play infected!

3 "A gun is on the map secretly with two bullets and everyone has to find that gun" Smiley Surprised ... Its sounding exactly like I was dreaming it would be, I'm so happy.

4 -screams with excitement-

5 -Tears up-

6 So happy. totally serious.jpg

Message 12 of 40 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

May 11, 2013

Spyder is my favorite character. He fits way better in the Uncharted universe rather than actual core characters such as; Rika Raja, Pinkerton, and Wetsuit Elena.  

His catch-phrases are also very relavant and entertaining. I totally don't want to rip off my own ears everytime he decides to open his mouth.

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 13 of 40 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

May 11, 2013

Nate3963 wrote:

Spyder is my favorite character. He fits way better in the Uncharted universe rather than actual core characters such as; Rika Raja, Pinkerton, and Wetsuit Elena.  

His catch-phrases are also very relavant and entertaining. I totally don't want to rip off my own ears everytime he decides to open his mouth.

Why don't you cool it on the sarcasm. ND might think you're serious. 

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 14 of 40 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

May 11, 2013

I love him though. SO. MUCH. 

For ND's clarification: I hate him. I do. Remove him from the game. He is a stain on the disc. Everytime someone is playing as him I put thought into leaving the match.  

"I got glass in my feet" "I'm outta mana" Really? Even typing that hurt me. Hurt me badly.

Message 15 of 40 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

[ Edited ]
May 11, 2013

Nate3963 wrote:

I love him though. SO. MUCH. 

For ND's clarification: I hate him. I do. Remove him from the game. He is a stain on the disc. Everytime someone is playing as him I put thought into leaving the match.  

"I got glass in my feet" "I'm outta mana" Really? Even typing that hurt me. Hurt me badly.

He isn't on the disc. He's in the PSN cloud or whatever. 

I look at Spyder, and I think he is the worst representation of an Uncharted fan. He's probably one of those casuals all of you hope don't show up in matchmaking. ND made a boneheaded decision when they picked him as the winner, and let him say all those goddamn internet memes for his LOUD lines.

I'm PROUD to say that if a Spyder is on my team, I'll team kill it.

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 16 of 40 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

[ Edited ]
May 11, 2013

Disc, Cloud. Whatever. It's in the game.  

His lines are especially loud. For whatever reason. You can't escape his stupidity no matter where you go.   

I feel like making a thread on how bad he sucks.

Message 17 of 40 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

May 11, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:

I don't actually know why this made me so excited. Maybe it's because females + bow & arrows/bolt action rifles = JUST AWESOME.

The MP sounds great though, what with the one gun with two bullets that everyone scavenges for. I like that, this is what I was hoping to hear in terms of MP. I hope the one gun is random and spawns in random locations so that memorizing where things spawn is impossible. This was the bummer with (and I don't mean to say these games are alike) Battlefield 3's scavenger mode, where you have to find guns that have maybe a mag if you're lucky. Awesome idea but nothing was randomized so everyone knew where to go after 3 rounds on the map.

Message 18 of 40 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

May 11, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

I don't actually know why this made me so excited. Maybe it's because females + bow & arrows/bolt action rifles = JUST AWESOME.

The MP sounds great though, what with the one gun with two bullets that everyone scavenges for. I like that, this is what I was hoping to hear in terms of MP. I hope the one gun is random and spawns in random locations so that memorizing where things spawn is impossible. This was the bummer with (and I don't mean to say these games are alike) Battlefield 3's scavenger mode, where you have to find guns that have maybe a mag if you're lucky. Awesome idea but nothing was randomized so everyone knew where to go after 3 rounds on the map.

Yea, the way he talked about it makes it sound like it's going to be what this community wanted. Exactly.

- Barley (But still there)  ammo and guns.

- Focused on melee and stealth.

- The fact that its going to be amazing Smiley Happy

- And it all just comes down to that it will be nothing like UC3s MP, Fast-paced with rocket launchers And will resemble the tlou SP with perfection.

Message 19 of 40 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
520 posts

May 11, 2013

I am so very happy about numbers 3 and 4! I have been hoping it would be like this. Thanks for the news, Yem.

Message 20 of 40 (218 Views)
0 Likes