Reply
May 01 2013
By: dh0rmazine Fender Bender 2343 posts
Offline
Accepted Solution

Sony Plays With our Emotions

[ Edited ]
9 replies 356 views Edited May 2, 2013

I originally saw this in the fb group but since nobody posted it here I figured I would.

 

Earlier this morning the fb Sony Playstation page posted what at first glance appeared to be a major hint towards a quite serious plot point.

 

Spoiler
dem feels.jpg

 

What do you guys think?

 

https://www.facebook.com/SonyPlaystation

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (356 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
7287 posts
 

Re: Sony Plays With our Emotions

May 1, 2013
TROLOLOLOLOL

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (350 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/06/2012
Online
2579 posts
 

Re: Sony Plays With our Emotions

May 1, 2013

They expect us to go in hoping that either Ellie or Joel gets infected and the other shoots them, but then when we see what the ending actually is, Sony and ND can have a nice long laugh and go...

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png


I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (335 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/15/2012
Offline
2343 posts
 

Re: Sony Plays With our Emotions

May 1, 2013

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

They expect us to go in hoping that either Ellie or Joel gets infected and the other shoots them, but then when we see what the ending actually is, Sony and ND can have a nice long laugh and go...

 


Hopefully.

 

Spoiler
I just know that it would fit with that interview where Gustavo **supposedly** said too much about Joel's past.

 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (325 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/25/2012
Online
600 posts
 

Re: Sony Plays With our Emotions

May 1, 2013

I'm thinking more towards Bill being shot over Joel or Ellie. Heck maybe even Tess too, she doesn't seem to be around in all of the gameplay which could only mean she was killed. Not like she'd just call it quits halfway and stroll on back to a quarrantine zone

 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (324 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/29/2008
Offline
7102 posts
 

Re: Sony Plays With our Emotions

May 2, 2013

I just saw that as

Spoiler
a question asking if you would value a bullet or your friend's life in a hypothetical situation.

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (290 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/15/2012
Offline
2343 posts
 

Re: Sony Plays With our Emotions

[ Edited ]
May 2, 2013

fadi002 wrote:

I just saw that as

Spoiler
a question asking if you would value a bullet or your friend's life in a hypothetical situation.

edit - scrap that, this actually makes perfect sense now
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (281 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/22/2012
Offline
86 posts
 

Re: Sony Plays With our Emotions

May 2, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

They expect us to go in hoping that either Ellie or Joel gets infected and the other shoots them, but then when we see what the ending actually is, Sony and ND can have a nice long laugh and go...

 


Hopefully.

 

*SPOILER*  


Wait, which interview? What did he say?

================

Excuse my horrible Photoshop with the "One"
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (230 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/15/2012
Offline
2343 posts
 

Re: Sony Plays With our Emotions

May 2, 2013

Mwames wrote:

dh0rmazine wrote:

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

They expect us to go in hoping that either Ellie or Joel gets infected and the other shoots them, but then when we see what the ending actually is, Sony and ND can have a nice long laugh and go...

 


Hopefully.

 

*SPOILER*  


Wait, which interview? What did he say?


You can use google translator if you really want to know.

 

http://www.taringa.net/posts/noticias/16606769/The-last-of-us-y-Santaolalla-habra-contado-demasiado....

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (226 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/22/2012
Offline
86 posts
 

Re: Sony Plays With our Emotions

May 2, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

Mwames wrote:

dh0rmazine wrote:

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

They expect us to go in hoping that either Ellie or Joel gets infected and the other shoots them, but then when we see what the ending actually is, Sony and ND can have a nice long laugh and go...

 


Hopefully.

 

*SPOILER*  


Wait, which interview? What did he say?


You can use google translator if you really want to know.

 

http://www.taringa.net/posts/noticias/16606769/The-last-of-us-y-Santaolalla-habra-contado-demasiado....


Oh. Wow. Yeah, that's pretty big...

 

Spoiler
That seems a little too conveniant for the story, but whatever. It's fiction.
================

Excuse my horrible Photoshop with the "One"
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (189 Views)
Reply
0 Likes