Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 30 2013
By: Zev_zevr Lombax Warrior 167 posts

(Spoilers) What do you think, how Tommy will react if....

5 replies 372 views Edited Jul 30, 2013

...if Joel will tell him the all truth about everything what happened with him after their last meeting?
About what happened in Santa Maria Hospital, with the Fireflies.

About Marlene.

About Ellie, how this little girl saved Joel's life (He can show him the scar on the stomach). How Joel lied to her. How he loves her as his own daughter.

I mean... Tommy was the Firefly. And He was Marline's friend.
But I think if Joel will ask: "What are you ready to go, for the sake of those whom you care about? then Tommy will understand him.
What do you think?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Re: (Spoilers) What do you think, how Tommy will react if....

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2013

Tommy doesnt give a ****, he's the major of Dam city.

Edit: language

U--J

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (366 Views)
Sackboy
564 posts

Jul 30, 2013

Tommy left the Fireflies, so I don't think that he will at least hate Joel for that. Also, I guess Tommy will understand Ellie is like a daughter to Joel, considering Tommy was witnessing Sarah's death too.

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
248 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 30, 2013

I think Tommy will welcome his brother and his brother's more or less adopted daughter back with open arms.  He said flatly that the Fireflies were no longer his cause, his family and town were.  Family means a lot, especially in a world where it can and has dissappeared in an instant.  I think he'll be glad Joel and Ellie made it back after hearing what they went through.  As far as the Firefly hospital and Marlene... I don't think he'll really care either.  They were going to kill Ellie and only spared Joel because Marlene reluctantly decided he shouldn't be killed.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
328 posts

Jul 30, 2013

Dnutz90 wrote:

Tommy doesnt give a f u c k, he's the major of Dam city.

Wrong.  Pretty shallow of you imo.  They all 'give a f---' even when they say the opposite else Tommy wouldn't welcome Joel & Ellie back and wouldn't have welcomed them in the end when they first arrived at the dam.  Heck right as Joel and Tommy get into some fist fight to settle some score the place will probably come under another attack again--seems to be a good way to mend differences for the moment.  Or, maybe when they enter the city Joel and Ellie will find everyone dead and/or Tommy and family missing?  As someone mentions during 'Grounded' (the video of The Making of TLoU) the directions ND can go in are limitless at this point.  I don't think they'll spend much time with Joel and Tommy feuding.

I sure hope the first DLC starts off with their return before taking off on some tangent if that's what it does.

What concerns me most is whether ND keeps up to the bar they have set for themselves here and haven't bitten off more then they want or can afford to chew?  Since TLoU is sort of a hybrid (as far as I'm concerned) of the Adventure, Action, RPG, First-Person Shooting genres who wants to play anything next that doesn't strive toward the direction NG has taken?

IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...

~{Ratsneve}~
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (334 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1639 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2013

Tommy would be pretty **bleep**. I mean, he hated Joel for "what he did" when they needed to survive. I'd imagine a huge fight would ensue.

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (214 Views)
0 Likes