Jun 14 2013
By: Aliquarto First Son 1 posts

{Spoils} Great dynamic between Joel and Ellie but I see....

3 replies 383 views Edited Jun 14, 2013

Sexual tension between the two when Joel teaches Ellie to swim. What girl wouldn't lust for him? I would. Helps me fight countless rapists and cannibals, clickers, runners... Joel is the only real man Ellie has ever known. They save eachother countless times. And she's coming of age where she would actually want to be with him. I can't imagine Ellie not advancing toward him ( as gross as this sounds for alot of you ). But I could see it happening just naturally . I imagine Joel just brushing it off as puppy love because he's in his early 50's. But you know that dynamic is there.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4357 posts

Re: {Spoils} Great dynamic between Joel and Ellie but I see....

Jun 14, 2013

k.........

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
670 posts

Jun 14, 2013

Aliquarto wrote:

Sexual tension between the two when Joel teaches Ellie to swim. What girl wouldn't lust for him? I would. Helps me fight countless rapists and cannibals, clickers, runners... Joel is the only real man Ellie has ever known. They save eachother countless times. And she's coming of age where she would actually want to be with him. I can't imagine Ellie not advancing toward him ( as gross as this sounds for alot of you ). But I could see it happening just naturally . I imagine Joel just brushing it off as puppy love because he's in his early 50's. But you know that dynamic is there.

I can see that, too. It is plausible. I don't think it will though, 'cause that would be a pretty thin line to cross for a video game. In something like Law and Order, yeah, but I don't think people are ready for a video game where a male character 50+ years,  and a female 14 year old can "be" with each other lol

Oh wait never mind. I can't believe I just wrote that.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1761 posts

Jun 14, 2013

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

Aliquarto wrote:

I can see that, too. It is plausible. I don't think it will though, 'cause that would be a pretty thin line to cross for a video game. In something like Law and Order, yeah, but I don't think people are ready for a video game where a male character 50+ years,  and a female 14 year old can "be" with each other lol

Oh wait never mind. I can't believe I just wrote that.

i can :manvery-happy:

*awesome lagger.gif*

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/145/b/e/luffy_pistol_by_g_manbg-d3h68ae.gif

I will turn on my DLC switch "ON" ,,, after i play YEMEN TDM >:smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (345 Views)
0 Likes