Jul 10 2013
By: KingdomSlayah Hekseville Citizen 322 posts

Statistics Need to be Fixed.

6 replies 214 views Edited Jul 10, 2013

Currently, the in game statistics are broken. It constantly resets, it constantly doesn't update, etc. I don't know if the trophies are glitched or something but I'm 100% positive I got all the optional conversations and shiv doors but the statistics don't update. So now, I have no idea if the door I just opened even counted or not. It's getting extremely frustrating. I'd like to actually see the stats work because it was fun in Uncharted to see how well I do in game. Here? Every time I start a new game, the time played even resets so I don't even know the amount of time I spent in the game... PLEASE fix this.

When all have fallen, rise above the ashes.
Message 1 of 7 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Re: Statistics Need to be Fixed.

Jul 10, 2013

the time resets probably so you can see how long it took for each individual playthrough... it resets your deaths for some reason too but nothing else. as for the conversations and shiv doors etc, are you reaching the next checkpoint or are you doing chapter select and getting them and quitting?? you have to reach the next checkpoint for it to count

Message 2 of 7 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

Jul 10, 2013

csmith226 wrote:

the time resets probably so you can see how long it took for each individual playthrough... it resets your deaths for some reason too but nothing else. as for the conversations and shiv doors etc, are you reaching the next checkpoint or are you doing chapter select and getting them and quitting?? you have to reach the next checkpoint for it to count

No it's a full playthrough. Usually, right after you initiate the conversation or open a shiv door, the stats update immediately. For some reason, some time it DOESN'T update (for example, the very first shiv door in Bill's Town where you jump down and it's on your left.) My issue is that the stats are wonky. EVERYTHING gets reset all the time. Even though I have gotten the trophies for all collectables, after I start a new game, it resets. Thing is, after I have picked up TONS of artifacts, none of it gets updated in the stats. It's just broken right now.

When all have fallen, rise above the ashes.
Message 3 of 7 (198 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jul 11, 2013

My trophies are glitched too! :/

Message 4 of 7 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Jul 11, 2013
The very first shiv door isn't in Bill's Town... The only advice I can give you is to try to get them all in one playthrough. The statistics only update once you collect a new item, ie. a conversation or a door you didn't get before.
Message 5 of 7 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
261 posts

Jul 11, 2013

iiStEaLXx wrote:
The very first shiv door isn't in Bill's Town... The only advice I can give you is to try to get them all in one playthrough. The statistics only update once you collect a new item, ie. a conversation or a door you didn't get before.

Was gonna say I found a shiv door before Bill's Town...maybe you're just missing some stuff and it's confusing you.

Message 6 of 7 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 11, 2013

I got the same problem, at first it was only my conversations count reset to zero, did c select again then everything reset to zero. What I did was delete the patch. Now everything is zero (FF medals, Convo, Artifacts, doors). I started a new game on easy (diff save file), I picked up the medal I know I never got on the first playthrough, then to my surprise the medal count went to 23 (got 22 on first run). Then I picked up the artifact I know I missed my first run, then my artifacts count jumped to 76. Now i'm hoping the trophy pops once i got all of them.

But unfortunately I have to do the all conversation again darn. I have completed the comics and manuals before the glitch occured.

+============================================================+
Message 7 of 7 (125 Views)
0 Likes