Jun 18 2013
By: pandasftuw Splicer 72 posts

Still No Customisation?

14 replies 478 views Edited Jun 18, 2013

Why do we still not have selectable clothes or genders? Get to it naughty dog! The first patch should have fixed this.

I'd personally prefer a horde mode with characters from the single player like ellie, tess, maxine, tommy, henry, maria, david, sarah and joel, but if we can't have that at least let us make our own deathmatch character I don't want to play 12 rounds as an old white guy in a yellow rain coat just to maybe get a black female character like myself, ain't nobody got time for that. 

Message 1 of 15 (478 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1363 posts

Re: Still No Customisation?

[ Edited ]
Jun 18, 2013

They're not dumb. I'm sure they took the full customization into big consideration. It's not like us mentioning it is going to make them think, "Wait a second, let's do full body customization. GENIUS!"

Message 2 of 15 (471 Views)
Splicer
72 posts

Re: Still No Customization?

[ Edited ]
Jun 18, 2013

HoodlumX wrote:

They're not dumb. I'm sure they took the full customization into big consideration. It's not like us mentioning it is going to make them think, "Wait a second, let's do full body customization. GENIUS!"

Clearly you'e not familiar with the demand for customization in un3 and the result of it.

Message 3 of 15 (453 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Jun 18, 2013

I wanna have backpack customaization. Able to change, style, color, add pins/buttons, and toy haning off.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 15 (420 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Jul 20, 2013

NickatNite19 wrote:

I wanna have backpack customaization. Able to change, style, color, add pins/buttons, and toy haning off.

^THIS!

The lack of customisation is disappointing, to say the least..

But i'm sure they will listen to their fanbase and fix this whenever they can!

Personally i'd like to see gender selection, because i keep getting bearded old guys and black guys. (no offense btw to blacks, i have nothing against them)

Being able to play as a chick once in a while is a refreshing sight during gameplay, and backpack customisation would be amazing, maybe even being able to change the size of it, but i believe in naughtydog.

Eventually they will release a patch that covers all of this, and until then, keep on rocking MP!

Message 5 of 15 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1511 posts

Re: Still No Customisation?

Jul 20, 2013
^yeah I'm with Hoodlum. Either way the part of MP customization will probably be in upcoming DLC or somethin.
Message 6 of 15 (332 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
875 posts

Jul 20, 2013

NickatNite19 wrote:

There is a glitch where your backpack changes color. I think mine was purple.

Message 7 of 15 (332 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
875 posts

Jul 20, 2013

I personally demand free co-operative and competitive multiplayer modes. If they are making us pay for it, that is just pure scam, since the vanilla game only has two competitive multiplayer modes and no co-operative modes at all.

Message 8 of 15 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1511 posts

Jul 20, 2013
I'm not too sure, but I would like to believe they will release modes for free always, and maybe, MAYBE the same with maps, but DLC customization for MP will be costing money, that's what I'm sure of.

(Lelel I don't care either way, bought season pass, totally worth it). <- this is also totally aside from my arguements, I truely care for everyone their equal rights.
Message 9 of 15 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
539 posts

Jul 20, 2013

I would especially like to be able to customize my MP character's gender, that's all I care about.  But I think there might be a technical problem with full body customization.  

Note how ND said that there will be no cinema due to technical reasons, so there are technical limitations with the multiplayer. When you play, everything is unique to you.  People's yells of marking, being done with the backpack, and the like are all different (play with a friend and see/ask for yourself).  And you see/hear everything from your factions' point of view, such as being marked and every other player's clothes color to represent the opposite or same faction as yourself.  This type of point of view inequality leads me to believe that there are incredible technical issues to overcome to allow full customization.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Healthorg
Message 10 of 15 (257 Views)
0 Likes