Wastelander
670 posts

Re: Story time

Apr 17, 2013

loakum wrote:

loakum wrote:

*Joel slams his fist down on a table..after getting beaten up by gangsta Tess...then Bill walks into the room*

Bill > "Hey man, let me guess...Tess kicked yo a** again?"

Joel> "Yeah, how ya guess?"

Bill> "Well, I figure the screams saying, "please Tish don't hit me again, kind of gave it away. *laughs*

*Joel frowns*

Bill> "Hey Joel, don't be like that. Here, this will help ease your mind. *pulls out a joint*

Joel> "Bill, where you find that? If we get caught with that, we're both gonna be executed."

Bill> "I won't tell, if you won't. Here take a puff. *both men blaze on the joint...then Ellie enters the room*

Ellie> "What the f**ck you two b**ches doing? And what's that aweful smell?"

Bill>"Gone back to bed kid, this is grownfolks business!"

Ellie>"Shut yo fatas* up and let me take a hit of that sh*t! *ellie stanches the joint from bill and takes a puff, and imediately starts coughing*

Ellie> "What kind of godd*mn inferior bulls*it is this? I smoke far better sh*t during school recess! Where you get this?"

Bill> "From area 14. Why you ask?"

Joel>"Bill you idiot! Area 14 is quarantined off zone due to infection!" *joel grabs what's left of the joint and tears it open to see, green mushroom-like pollets mixed up with the marijuana dried leaves."

*Joel, Bill, and Ellie started coughing and puking on the ground....two days later, the cordycep fungus had ravished our three heroes....The End.

*...a low rider rides slowly through the barren deserted streets. music can be heard very louldly..the song, "Pistol Grip Pump" by volume 10 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jstb6yvIKNg can be heard blasting out the bose speakers. 

It's Tess in the driver's seat, as she pulls to a stop. She got a tip it was a band of 5 survivers here who sold Bill some cordycep infected weed, that infected Joel, Ellie, and Bill....she had to kill all 3 of her friends.

Tess is ready to ride up and get revenge on these fools, for doing the deed.*

*Tess cocks and loads her double glots..she's ready to make her move...*

Tess > "Hey fool! Break yo-self!"  *she put fo slugs in the poor bast*rds temple, before he even had a chance to respond* 

*the other 4 men run in a panic..but Tess easily shoots down three of them . She hits the forth man in his leg, and she drops her glot..and walks over her wounded crawling foe..*

Tess > "Riverside mothaf*cka!"

*tess pulls out a nickle plated 45 and blasts the guys face clear off.  Tess then pulls out a cigarette, and takes a puff...she then re-enters her low-rider, and drive off.*  The End.

What's with you and the joints? It's not funny, and I think it makes a horrible mockery of the game and the characters.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 18 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
258 posts

Apr 17, 2013

I don't get the new one, it doesn't have to do with the game's story other than survival and clickers. Other than it being an off-the-record type thing. Plus, if this guy wanted to be with other survivors why would he be so stupid to leave his survivor group?

Last Of Us GOTY
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 18 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
670 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2013

luigi1002 wrote:

I don't get the new one, it doesn't have to do with the game's story other than survival and clickers. Other than it being an off-the-record type thing. Plus, if this guy wanted to be with other survivors why would he be so stupid to leave his survivor group?

It's all just fan fiction. I don't know too much about how the characters will interact with others, how they really are, other than Joel has few moral lines left to cross, and Ellie is a 14 year old girl who is wise beyond her years. I don't want to write something about it and ruin something I don't know too much about. I want to keep it in as much mystery as possible while just passing time until the game comes out, but have some fun doing it too. BTW, I just wrote it as if I was living in that world. I'm Jordan.

He left it to try and find new groups/more survivors to try and relocate as many as possible to create a makeshift town of sorts.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 18 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
670 posts

Apr 18, 2013
New fan fiction will be posted tomorrow by 9pm GMT

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 18 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
670 posts

Apr 19, 2013
New post. I will post all when completed in chronological order.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 18 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
670 posts

Apr 22, 2013
This entry is an idea, as we don't know excalty how the Infected will act. The Last of Us is all about human relationships. My idea is simple; The Infected act like Runners when they first get infected(like they should, as it's the first stage) but retain some form of humanity with the first couple of months. Like in an interview with Adam Sessler and Neil Druckmann,(I'm paraprhasing) like a cold makes you sneeze, the infection makes you attack other people, and you can't help it. This makes me belive that there are some human characteristics right away, but as the infection spreads and continues to turn the host, they lose the characteristics that made them human. They are fully aware of what is going on, and what they are doing, but they have no control over it whatsoever. And it's painful.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 18 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1566 posts

Apr 23, 2013

Really cool, keep at it!

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Please use plain text.