Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 17 2013
By: OscarGtheGreat First Son 21 posts
Accepted Solution

Stuck in a room >.< please help!!!

41 replies 567 views Edited Jun 17, 2013
Im in the muesuem and im stuck inside the three room with the three clikers that move around after tess and the girl have escaped. I have no molotov cocktails or shivs, not even to make them. I tried killing two with melee and shooting the other one but Joel is too slow >.< im basically stuck and i cant go back. I even tried melee on one and shooting the other two but Joel is slow. I have no idea how to get "point" or whatever theyr'e called so i can upgrade Joel's skills. Does anybody know any alternative or should i try to get by without trying to hurt of them? But then again you cant complete a mission eithout killing all enemies >.< somebody please help me im stuck.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 42 (567 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
769 posts

Re: Stuck in a room >.< please help!!!

Jun 17, 2013

Sneak past them lol.

sig.png

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 42 (557 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2066 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Find a brick, throw it away from the exit, wait for the clickers to move, and sneak to the exit.

I had trouble with this one too, I dont know if there are any bricks around though, I just think I had a lot of bullets at this time.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 42 (556 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Jun 17, 2013
Thanks but dont you need to kill them before you can advance to the next cutscene? I only have 11 bullets in my pistol and 9bullets in my revolver but im not too fast with the controls in this game. I cant even run and then switch because naughty dog thought it was a good idea to the same as Treyarch and have the enemies reach you from a far distance. In this case, the clickers would automatically kill me as soon as i run away... I will try getting past them
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 42 (545 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Jun 17, 2013
Damnit!!!! >.< its Friggin Impossible >:smileysurprised: They always find a way to kill me regardless if which strategies i use >.< i which we already had the PS4 so i could have someone to play for me... What a great waste of $60 for a game i cant even play. :smileymad: Sure this is a good game but they made it too **bleep** hard.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 42 (535 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2066 posts

Jun 17, 2013

OscarGtheGreat wrote:
Thanks but dont you need to kill them before you can advance to the next cutscene? I only have 11 bullets in my pistol and 9bullets in my revolver but im not too fast with the controls in this game. I cant even run and then switch because naughty dog thought it was a good idea to the same as Treyarch and have the enemies reach you from a far distance. In this case, the clickers would automatically kill me as soon as i run away... I will try getting past them

No, you dont have to kill everyone, one of the best things about this game, you can choose how you want to deal with a situation (Some of them anyway), there are only a few areas in which you are forced to fight, and this is not one of them.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 42 (534 Views)
First Son
21 posts

Jun 17, 2013
Ok, thanks and my prayers have been heard ^.^ i switched the game to easy (Pride Removed) and found a Shiv. Thanks, i shoulde be able to get past this
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 42 (528 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
428 posts

Jun 17, 2013
No ammo or shiv? use a brick. Job done.
TLOU Infected Signature photo infectedsignature2_zps03d0c45d.png
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 42 (495 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
206 posts

Jun 17, 2013

If you are struggling with this part of the game... I advise you to stop playing lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 42 (490 Views)
First Son
21 posts

Jun 18, 2013
Lol im thinking about just restarting and conserving ammo wisely but i think i'll just hang in there, thanks btw
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 42 (444 Views)
0 Likes