Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1357 posts

Re: Stuck!!!

Jun 26, 2013

csmith226 wrote:

its on a desk in one of the rooms upstairs cant remember exactly which room tho... definitely get it before starting the generator lol

He is correct. I remember now. Scratch what I said earlier. Oh... you're already in a room with the Bloater. My bad.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 19 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 26, 2013

It's not on the bloaters body. 

If you restart the entire checkpoint, try to find the little key card first. It's on the 2nd floor in a room where there's a bunch of little TVs/monitors. 

Grab that, go and start and generator, and try to run to the door down the hallway as quick as you can. Try to run around the infected without fighting them since you're low on ammo and other weapons/crafted gear. 

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (89 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jun 26, 2013

nice one so i have already messed up lol so get the card from upstairs go down turn on the generator go back up and through the door??

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 26, 2013

Yup, that's exactly what you should do.

Don't waste your molotov, you may need it for later and there's truly no point in using it on the infected in that room when all you have to do is get that key card, start the generator and get the F out of there as quick as possible.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Jun 26, 2013

thats the plan :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (82 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jun 26, 2013

lets get this going then cheers guys massive help :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Jun 26, 2013

ya i had a little trouble with that myself haha so im glad we could help thats what were here for right??

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (74 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jun 26, 2013

i'll let you know if its successful lol see you on the other side haha :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

Jun 26, 2013

I'm going to tell you now though, after you get past that part - make sure to conserve your ammo and gear as much as possible because you'll definitely need it later in the game. 

Try to approach certain situations and be a little more stealthy, take guys out quietly, and hope to pick up ammo. Make sure to check every room you come across to find some that you can use to craft molotovs, nail bombs, etc. 

You may want a melee weapon as well, of course. I'm saying though, try to do things a little more quietly and you will definitely have enough ammo/gear for other parts in the game when you really need it. 

Oh, and to save ammo, just beat people over the head with a brick or something lol, seems to work pretty well for me. I'm playing on the hardest difficulty, so I NEED to conserve as much stuff as possible. 

Just a few little tips. I've already beaten the game like 4 times, but it's so addictive and such a great story. 

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (68 Views)
0 Likes