Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Jun 16 2013
By: BAAseaker First Son 1 posts
Offline

Subtle Change

4 replies 251 views Edited Jun 16, 2013

I just want everyone to know that after you beat the game Ellie's knife will appear at the start screen.  I beat it on hard by the way.  If anybody notices any other subtle changes please post it.

Message 1 of 5 (251 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/14/2011
Offline
302 posts
 

Re: Subtle Change

Jun 16, 2013

oooo Good eye :smileywink: i'll have a look later, not necessarily a subtle change but i think the patch added a % on the loading screen instead of only saying loading

Oops Right? - Tess : The Last of Us
Message 2 of 5 (247 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/15/2013
Offline
145 posts
 

Re: Subtle Change

Jun 16, 2013

left4bread3 wrote:

oooo Good eye :smileywink: i'll have a look later, not necessarily a subtle change but i think the patch added a % on the loading screen instead of only saying loading


It actually did add a loading %, I actually like it a lot more that way.

 photo 3698b475-70ce-4623-afd5-3c7b0a17e81d.jpg
Message 3 of 5 (242 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/14/2011
Offline
302 posts
 

Re: Subtle Change

Jun 16, 2013

CFC_Hero wrote:

left4bread3 wrote:

oooo Good eye :smileywink: i'll have a look later, not necessarily a subtle change but i think the patch added a % on the loading screen instead of only saying loading


It actually did add a loading %, I actually like it a lot more that way.


Me to, but i think its stupid its like this 1.12% instead of 1 % might aswell been up to 1000% stead off 100% :/

Oops Right? - Tess : The Last of Us
Message 4 of 5 (230 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/15/2013
Offline
145 posts
 

Re: Subtle Change

Jun 16, 2013

left4bread3 wrote:

CFC_Hero wrote:

left4bread3 wrote:

oooo Good eye :smileywink: i'll have a look later, not necessarily a subtle change but i think the patch added a % on the loading screen instead of only saying loading


It actually did add a loading %, I actually like it a lot more that way.


Me to, but i think its stupid its like this 1.12% instead of 1 % might aswell been up to 1000% stead off 100% :/


Yeah I think thats just stupid but some %'s usually take longer like 97% for me and they probably just added the .01% so people wouldn't think it froze or something - so they could see progress. <-- Just my wild guess haha

 photo 3698b475-70ce-4623-afd5-3c7b0a17e81d.jpg
Message 5 of 5 (215 Views)
Reply
0 Likes