Jul 27 2013
By: Zell59 First Son 9 posts

Suggesting improvements for multiplayer

4 replies 164 views Edited Jul 27, 2013

personal opinion, of course.

when you're in downed state and the enemy that downed you dies I think you should return to your feet, albeit at lower health

something seriously needs to be done about the lack of incentive to actually win in favor of gifting matches/kills to the enemy team just to farm parts

I had a few other ideas but it's too early and my brain died..

more later

Message 1 of 5 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Re: Suggesting improvements for multiplayer

Jul 27, 2013

Zell59 wrote:

personal opinion, of course.

when you're in downed state and the enemy that downed you dies I think you should return to your feet, albeit at lower health

something seriously needs to be done about the lack of incentive to actually win in favor of gifting matches/kills to the enemy team just to farm parts

I had a few other ideas but it's too early and my brain died..

more later

Oh God no. I think more or less everyone on the forums would agree with me that that's a terrible idea. And if you're going to post a multiplayer related topic, go to the multiplayer forum.

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 2 of 5 (162 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 27, 2013

yh i just went into a game of supply raid things where fine until we started winning by like 10 kills. then all of a sudden i downed a guy he is still shooting me will still being down then he magically get up and executed me now thats not right so it got to 0-0 people left and he only needed to kill him (the hacker) i down him 15 times before the game froze up and kicked everyone. plz get rid of the hackers i don't want a great game getting ruined

Message 3 of 5 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Jul 27, 2013

I love how you called him a hacker. There was a 95 percent chance it was lag.

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 4 of 5 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
9 posts

Jul 27, 2013

my mistake, didn't know there was an MP forum since google directed me here haha

Message 5 of 5 (98 Views)
0 Likes